Guess

*Sorry for any mistakes*
Inspired by a video I saw online :)

"Come on, Myles!" Briar giggled excitedly, trying to make her husband of one year to put on a blind fold. "Put it on!"

"Okay, okay," he gave in, putting it on. "Now, give me the first item."

Quickly, Briar handed him a small tub filled with a yellow goop. She took the lid of for him, and gave him a spoon. One down, two to go, she thought, and every movement he made excited her snd filled her with delight. She wasn't usually this excited, especially about something so silly as a 'guess the food' game. He wasn't sure why they were playing this, but Briar wanted to, so he went along with it. Little did he know, he had a big surprise ahead of him.

He stuck his spoon in the goop, and fed it to himself. As soon as he put it in his mouth, he scrunched up his face in a weird way. Briar giggled a little, looking at his silly face. But, he adjusted, and began to chew it.

"Jelly!" he exclaimed, realising what it was. Of course, he thought.

"Yep!" Briar replied, her face full of smiles as she took the jar out of his hands and replacing it with the next one.

This time, a thick, green mixture sat in the small jar, practically staring at Myles. Another smile crept onto Briar's face, and she internally laughed at what she was feeding him. He's going to hate me for this, she thought as he dug his spoon into the jar, and putting the mush into his mouth.

Briar bit her lip in anticipation, waiting for his reaction. It soon came, and wasn't pleasant. The green flew out of his mouth in disgust as he grabbed the blindfold and took it away from his eyes. But, Briar couldn't hold it in. She started laughing her head off at the fact that she had given Myles something he hates the most; mushy peas.

"That is disgusting, Briar! Why would you feed me that?" he yelled, grabbing a glass of water.

"I'm sorry," she said, laughing.

He walked back over to her, one eyebrow cocked. She stopped laughing, but a smile still lingered on her lips. He couldn't stay mad for long, and a smile soon broke out onto his lips too, and he shook his head left to right.

"I'll get you back for that, next time we play this," he jokingly threats. "How does mushy bread sound?"

For the millionth time in one minute, Briar giggled again. She began to put his blindfold back on, but he stopped her. "Promise this one won't be horrible?"

"Promise," she answered, tying the blindfold around his head. "Besides, this is the last one," she added. Lat one....

"Okay," Myles said, "I'm ready."

With her heart beating a little faster now, Briar placed the final object on Myles' palm. Nervously, she gave him the spoon and unscrewed the lid. Please, she thought, hoping this would turn out okay.

The spoon dug into the yellow mixture, and was soon in Myles' mouth. Nervously, Briar bit down on her bottom lip. He chewed it a little, a surprised expression on his face.

"It.....tastes like.....bananas," he said, confused. Why can I taste bananas? he thought. "But, in a mixture, like.....baby food."

"And why might I have got you to taste baby food?" Briar asked, her heart beating like a drum, quick paced.

"Because......because......babies?"

"What about babies?"

"Wait a minute," he took his blindfold off to look at Briar. Her eyes breathes were coming out in nervous gasps. "Are you saying.....are we having.....are you pregnant?"

A smile tugged at her lips, and a sheepish smile appeared, not quite knowing his reaction yet. "Surprise..."

"Bri!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms around her in joy, kissing her on the lips. They pulled away and both smiled at each other. Now she knew his reaction; happiness. "How far along?"

"One week," she replied, standing on her tippy toes in excitement.

He placed his hands on her stomach and smiled, "Hey little one."