Genji x Mercy

This ship is mainly about Mercy saving Genji life. A love that's more that doctor and patient. I feel like when in the middle of a battle genji would save mercy, or if badly damaged genji is near death mercy would rush to heal him even if it meant she would suffer the same fate.

I can see Genji being very protective of Mercy. He would probably be the one to get her out of danger. Plus the both would probably meditate together. Genji is a strong ninja and Mercy is one of the best doctors. They both fit like puzzle pieces.

(You can use these ideas idk, just have fun

(You can use these ideas idk, just have fun. Plz send a tell me if you are using then I would love  to hear that these ideas are being used 😄)
Healing dragon - Where mercy and genji go after talon agents who are trying to take over Overwatch. (P.S sorry didn't know on this one 😅)

Pocket Healer - A little fluff of mercy always there to heal her ninja. And Genji is way to protective of Mercy.

Falling angle - When mercy is healing phara and a talon agent shoots her wings. And only one person can save her!

Little sweet mint - Little kids aren't the only ones that get candy when they are down. Sometimes the doctor needs some candy.

You didn't deserve this - No one could tell her it was her fault for everything. No one could tell her that she made weapons, that she didn't try to stop. What if Mercy is going threw hard times and Genji try's to help her threw them.
-------------------------------------------------------
Guys I came up with an idea what if Mercy sang the Nightcore - the dragonborn song from skyrime. So the song is in this chapter!!!
________________________________

Also check out JocelynAugustaChow's fallen angle book for this ship to.