Roadrat

(song link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKWc8C4KZoc )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Play song whenever)

A criminal that loves to explode everything he see and a paid gun to watch over him. They both lost a lot during the omnic crises and they both hate the essence of the things at peace with man-kind. So the two are paid criminals waiting to for their next pay day and for humanity to finally relies that Omnics are nothing much of killers.

The two have been together for so long that they consider them the only family they could ever have in this rectified world. They know the true world better then anyone else and they will make sure the omnic race gets put up in to explosions.

(My Ideas for story's )---------------------(These are story ideas so they aren't real, but if you want to make them real just tell me

(These are story ideas so they aren't real, but if you want to make them real just tell me. I love to hear that these ideas are being used!)
_____________________________

My exploding heart - Junkrat has been having trouble with one of his new bombs, but he can always count on his piggy friend to fix it.

The three little pigs - Junkrat is in the medical-bay of Overwatch and Hog is siting by his side. Junkrat wants to hear a story from Roadhoge before the world goes dark. (Sad ending)

Last Breath before noon - The whole world was shaking as the bombs hit the floor. It lite up the night sky as scrams and smoke filled the air, but when it all cleared a huge boady was layed out on the ground. A man ran over to the body with tears in his eyes.

No Chance - The world is never fair and no matter. Junkrat and Hog have been dealing with this their entire relationship by fighting against omnics, Overwatch, and the bloody cops. They never had a chance, but they never want to be the heroes, all they want is to see the world burn together.

 They never had a chance, but they never want to be the heroes, all they want is to see the world burn together

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys this chapter was made possible by Silverdream1. Please check them out!

I want to tell you guys that I am not able o use twitch anymore on the xbox one, but will be using Beam now. Sorry to every one that joins my twitch, ever scene the update on the one it doesn't let me use twitch any more. I will be streaming at 7:25 PM central time.

Update: NVM my internet suck so no stream

Have a nice day!

WW41 out~