Mei x Junkrat

Fire x Ice. Two polar opposite loving each other even if they are different. A criminal with a past of distraction and everything he touches blows up. A scientist with a story that could break a person heart, she has a heart of pure gold. These two can rewrite their paths or they can blow them up.

 These two can rewrite their paths or they can blow them up

( Story ideas which are not real but you can use them. If you do please tell me, I love to know these ideas are being used.)

Freezer burn - Junkrat just being a pain for Mei, so she try's a new tactic in stoping the little bully.

Just a big bully - Junkrat teasing Mei about everything, but he doesn't know he is bring her down. Until he sees the damage he had caused.

A little hook is all it needs - Roadhog is tired of seeing his friend trying to ask out the ice cube, so he uses his hook. Like all ways.
_____________________________
Hope you like, this ship was dedicated to a friend of mine. She didn't want her name in so I thanked her for it. If you want your ship in the next chapter sent me a message. If you also don't want you name in the ship you posted that is fine, I will thank you in a private Message!
WW41 out~