Hanzo x Mercy

A man that killed his only brother and if it wasn't for her his brother would stay dead. I owned her his life for saving his younger brother. He will stop anything that will come between her. She is his angle and he is her warrior. What He doesn't know that she will heal him when ever he is injured. He protects her from any type of enemy.
------------------------------------------------------
(These are story ideas so they aren't real, but if you want to make them real just tell me. I love to hear that these ideas are being used!)

A healing arrow - Mercy has noticed that every mission that when an enemy sniper tries to take her out. A arrow from out of nowhere saves her.

Hanzo's problems - Hanzo has been dealing with this new feeling that he has never felt before in his life. It happens every time she pass him or talks to him. The lovely Dr. Ziegler or aka Mercy. She was the one that saved his brother Genji, but why is she making him feel this way?!

A plan - Genji has a plan for his brother and his doctor. With a little help from his comrades this plan is a go!

Cupid's arrow - His arrow's have really struck her heart. He was alway their for her when they were in a bind. It was almost Valentine's Day and Mercy really wants to get Hanzo something for all the times he helped her, but what happens when she finds a box full of chocked shaped arrows out side her room door.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guy here is another ship done!! Please thank xXSenpaiWolfXx for this ship, please check them out!! Also NO HATE got it, it is annoying. Just skip the page Jeezz. Also if you have a ship you want to add please tell me! Hope you all have a great day,
WW41 out~