Finding you (Mei x Hanzo)

(Play music)

-Hanzo's POV-

Snow fell lightly from the sky like small pillows of fluff whit started to come down more by the minute. The temperature was as cold -30. But to Hanzo it was nothing he already was cold, so it didn't affect him. He was on a mission to find an old friend of Overwatch at Ecopoint: Antarctica. Which had had not responded in so long. So when Overwatch went down Ecopiont went dark. When Overwatch came back up they found the old emergency call form Ecopiont: Antarctica. Hanzo was sent to make sure everything was ok or if there were any survivors. He was by himself on this mission since many of the others were on more important mission, but more agents will be sent tomorrow. He should consider himself luck that Tracer was able to fly him out, but sadly she couldn't fly him fully there since the jet couldn't hold up in this type of weather for to long. He was also lucky he had a special clothing for this type of weather.

The snow started to come down from the sky's like hard rain. He needed to hurry and find this Eco base or he would have to build a shelter out of snow to survive the storm soon. He quickened his step, but it was getting hard from the sheets of snow. Every step he toke, the more he could feel the cold snow slip down and touch is skin. If this kept up his body will start to shut down from the lack of heat. Hanzo was regretted that he ever toke this mission. He started to sprint threw the hill of snow until he saw a radio tower. He sprinted across the snow with such incredible speed that it look like he was flying like a mythical beast.

When he got closer to the radio tower he was able to see the whole base. It was in a hole that looked dug out. There was debris scattered everywhere across the base. Glass from windows scattered in the snow like ice. There wasn't even any lights on. It looked like a ghost town. But Hanzo saw a small blue light illuminating from one part of the base's buildings. Hanzo slowly and carefully climbed down and walked towards the blue light. With his bow and arrows ready to strike anything that moved. As he got close he noticed how quite it really was. With one step he rounded the side of the door, then slowly looking in. Inside was six pods with names, flags, and vital signs. Hanzo withdraw his bow and arrow and walked over to the pods. The first pod read Adam, Arrhenius, McReady, Opara, and Torres. All the vital signs were gone, so Hanzo brushed the frost from the glass to come face to face with the eyes of the dead researchers. He backed away with eyes full of shock. His heart was pumping fast as a hurricane. He needed to contact Winston and get a recall ship here. As he was about to head out, he notice that he had missed a pod.

When he walked up to it read Mei-Ling Xhou with still a heat beat in showing on her vital sign. Hanzo's mind went blank as he read her name. He could feel tears start to weld up in his eyes as he stared at the pod. His lost friends from so long ago has been found. Hanzo turned around to see the computer facing the front of the broken doors. It's screen was still on and working. He rushed over to it, on the screen was all the pods with the words critical labeled on all five of them except for Mei's. He moved the mouse over to Mei's pod and turned off the cryostasis. Then he was able luckily to unlock the doors to her pod. He turn his head towards her pod as it opened. Hanzo was able to see she was in a heavy coat with huge snow boots. There was also a small container on her back with was also filled with snow. He ran over to her, it has been so many years he since he had lost her.

She had helped Hanzo when he was young and saved his life against an assassin. Then she disappeared and he never saw her again. Mei had helped Hanzo realize how much his brother meant to. He missed her so much that he didn't notice that a blizzard was going on out side. When Hanzo saw her eyes opened he pulled her in to a hug. " Hanzo is that you?" Her voice was like a rabbit's soft and quiet. " Yes." He said. She smiled " You look so different, how long have I been asleep for." The two felt so happy to see each other again, but it didn't last so long. The blizzard had gotten worse that powerful winds were blowing in huge amounts of snow. Then it all went dark. He felt cold, for the first time he felt cold like he was inside an ice cube.

As the storm started to settle everything went back to being quite. Where Hanzo and Mei were standing there was a black of ice. It started to shake then dissipated to nothing reveling Hanzo and Mei. Soon Hanzo opened his eyes to see he was face to face with Mei's. He noticed they were in a different room. It was still very cold and the power was still not on. Hanzo looked in to Mei's eyes. He saw the were filled with sadness. She must had saw the other pods, she must had saw that her coworker had died in cryostasis. "Mei, it wasn't your fault." She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Why did this have to happen. It felt like a few minutes ago we were all around taking laughing and now they are gone. Why was my pod the only one that kept me alive?" Hanzo sprung to his feet and reached out for Mei's hand. He grasped them, then looked in to her eyes. "Because you are the one that will tell there tales to their loved ones and to me." He then pulled her into a hung and then kissed her on her forehead. Mei started to cry on his shoulder, she let everything she was holding out. She felt safe in his arms and when he kissed her. Mei felt her heart start to melt like a marshmallow.

They stayed in the room until morning talking about about the past and present, until morning when the other agents would arrive. Hanzo talked about him joining Overwatch to see his brother again. While Mei talked about weather patterns. She tried to bring up story's about her friends, but it ended in tears.

When the other agents arrived they found Hanzo and Mei bunkered down in the Medical part of the base together.
____________________________
Hey guys sorry if this is bad. I could sleep so now I feel like crap! I want to say this chapter was only possible by Allegra157 so please check them out! So if you have a idea or short story you want just tell me!
Hope you all have a good 2017!!!
WW41 out~