Sombra x 76

A man with a past that haunts him everyone he wakes. His dead comrades laughter hunts his dreams. The only thing he can do is hunt down the ones that killed his family. With his past on his heels he rise to the name : Solider 76.

She was the master of hacking, she could black mail to get what she wanted. She was apart of Talon a terrorist group. You would think she was happy or evil, but she wasn't. She had lost so much in her life family, friends, and her insanity. Her life was meaningless, she was told to never her true self. She was a cold hearted hacker with no mercy. She laughs at the face of death. Her name has been erased as a new one was programmed in to its place, Sombra.

The two could change their hearts and minds, if they only knew how. Strange that both of them could see eye to eye about their history. He could change her, so she could feel her emotions again. Bring back the lost girl that has been locked away by Talon. While she could show him that nothing was lost and his family was still alive. That he could love again and he won't lose his heart.

----------------------------------------------------
(These are story ideas so they aren't real, but if you want to make them real just tell me. I love to hear that these ideas are being used!)

In the face of Danger - Even in the battlefield Soldier 76 won't leave a wounded member of Talon escape from his site. What if she is trying to lure the Soldier away from the fight?

All it takes is a little blackmail - If Sombra doesn't get her way she will just have to use a little bit of blackmail to convince a certain someone to take her out on a date.

A hacked heart - "She has really done it, we found her half dead on the streets. It looked like Talon was final done with her. She did deserve this, but did she really."

You don't remember me? - Sombra remember when they meet before Overwatch. The man that saved her from her gang leader, Strike Commander Morrison. But after the falling of Overwatch will he still remember her after so long?
------------------------------------------------
Hey guys really sorry I haven't been wringing out your story's or updating. I still am a bit sick and I have been trying to make things work, but let's say it's a bit hard.
But hey please thank Amoldfield for this awesome ship and check her out! Please no hate on this I am tired of people getting hate on their ships it is annoying!! 😡
But as always if you want to add you ship just ask, I don't care what it is! 😋
Have a great day!!!

WW41 out~