The Stars in the Sky (Mchanzo)

(Play song)
"They say stars have story's older then time."

"That they see all, Know all."

"That they were the memories of our comrades, family's, and of the unknown."

The night around Watchpoint Gibraltar was quiet with a cold sea breeze coming from the north. To many it was a beautifully night in font of the sea with the sky so clear. It was almost mystical seeing the lightning bugs flys above the water. It made it look like the stars had fallen to kiss the waves. This night put Hanzo at peace. He felt like all his disappointment had fall and were taken by the waves. As he looked up towards the sky he remembered the times with his brother when the were boys. All the adventures and story telling during the night. To him it was like a dream that Hanzo wished was real. All of his memories were up in the sky.

He could feel his dragons stir form inside. They wanted to see the stars of their fallen comrades. They wanted to be let out from with in their master. Hanzo let out a sight as his tattoos started to glow a bright blue. Sometimes he thinks his dragons are more like dogs then mystical beast. He touched his arm,  then the drawings on his arm started to lifted off and circled and turn in to two small dragons. The beast glowed bright blue, their eyes yellow as a cats. With such grace they they flew down to their master. The two were waiting for his command for them to play, with that Hanzo lifted his arm and pointed to the sky (This was the signal for the dragons to play). The two shot up in to the cold night sky, the beast started to chase each other. As the serpents flew around, a sent swept threw Hanzo's nose. The smell of tobacco lingered in the air making the sea breeze dissipate. Then a sound of clanking boots, which was getting loader made the archer flinch. Hanzo turned his head to the side to see the Gunslinger or to many, Mccree. Who had a fresh cigar in his mouth. "Well looks like I wasn't the only one whom couldn't hit the hay." Mccree chuckled. Mccree gave Hanzo a retired grin, as he looked up towards the sky. Jessie then walked over to Hanzo an sat down.

The light of moon illuminated the archer, making the gunslinger blush or hold his breath. To Mccree, Hanzo looked like a spirt. Like a fallen star whom was trapped on this earth to never go back up to the heavens. Mccree knew that Hanzo was a man of honor, but with his past cling to him like a leech. "Hey Hanzo, has any one told you that you look beautiful or handsome" Mccree wished he hadn't had said that. Hanzo turn to Mccree, his eyes looked lost. Jesse looked away feeling like he was going to mess everything up. He then felt something on top of his head. Jessie then saw Hanzo's spirit dragons curled on his hat. "Jesse has any one told you that the stars hold memoirs of everyone. Those memories keep the light from fading, so the memories could live forever in the sky." Mccree looked up at the sky, to him it was like looking back to the past before the Deadlock gang. To a time filled with happiness and love, Mccree smiled. " Right now Jessie they are capturing a happy memory from us." Mccree turned his head towards Hanzo. As the archer moved closer to him. This surprised Mccree. Hanzo moved his head so it touched Mccree's, he then closed the gap between them. They then parted smiling like fools, but then turning their attention towards the sky. " My father would tell Genji and me story's of the heavens. Like the ones you cared about will meet you up their. All you good memories will play out like a movie so you could relive ever one. I want this moment to last."  The two then laid down and stared up at the stars. Mccree toke off his hat, so the dragons could still rest. He then toke his red cloth and draped it over Hanzo, whom was shivering ever so slurpy. "Thank you Jessie." The two sat there looking up at the stars with while smiling. In their minds memories of past experiences played out in their minds, as they held each other close.

"I love you Jessie" wisperd the archer
"I love you too Hanzo" said the gunslinger
_______________________________
Hoped you liked this sorry it toke long. I have been enjoying my week a bit to much. This short story was made possible thanks to kit-love please check them out! I will say I was listening to this music while rewriting this story. Sorry if it feels rushed or not romantic. I tried. So I hope you all have a great day!!
WW41 out~