two

OMG OMG MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS THE BEST ALBUM IN THE FREAKING UNIVERSE, SOOOO MICH FEEEEELS!!! Okay ill talk about it at the end of this chapter!

I know you hate me for not updating, im sorry!

Recap

"Guys, this is Aria, Lou and my daughter!" They all looked at her, then scrambled over the couch. Harry was first to say hi.

"Hi Aria, Im Harry!" he hugged her. Oh no!

"Harry, let go."

**Aria's POV**

He hugged me, i started shaking and crying, then darkness. I passed out.

END OF RECAP!

**Louis' POV**

Eleanor and Aria got out, and now i'm going to park the car.

I pull into the spot, jump out, and lock it jogging to the house. I walk in to see Aria on the ground?!?

I ran over to El who was crying, Harry was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"El WHAT HAPPENED?!?" I was a little upset.

"Well, H-h-harry went to hug her and she just passed out! I dont know why!" She stuttered out. Ohhh that makes sence.

"Well, why dont you put her on the couch and get me a cold,damp wash cloth?" She got up and ran to the kitchen.

I kneeled to the ground beside Aria and picked her up.

"Hazza move." He got up off the couch and helped me put her down.

"Common sweetheart, wake up!" I wasn't really scared just worried.

El came in and handed me with the wash cloth. She kneeled down beside me and watched me as I put the cloth on her head. She sniffled every now and then.

"Well guys all we can do is wait,"

"Lou,Im so sorry lad," Harry said appologetically. (Idk how to spelll that, lol)

"Its alright,you didnt know" I looked down at her, and her eye lids started to flutter!!

**ARIA'S POV**

"Well guys all we can do is wait,

"Lou,Im so sorry lad,"

...i could hear them talking, i just couldnt open my eyes.

My eyes startes to open.

"Aria?" Eleanor sounded worried, i wasnt out for that long was I?

"What happened?" I sat up on the couch, only to be takled by hugs.

They let go,

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. But i have a headache."

Harry stepped forward, he touched my arm, i flinched. He took it back,

"Im really really sorry.." He looked at me straight in the eye, he was really sorry.

"It's okay I forgive you!"

"Great! Anyone else hungry?" Niall... Oh Niall, of course he's hungry. He's so adorable!

"Yeah. Are we going to eat soon?"

I followed Niall to the kitchen. As i walked behind him, i observed him, the way he walked. (hahaha) He was-

I as interrupted by Niall saying,

"Want a sandwhich?"

"Sure, what kind?"

"Uh-Turkey okay?"

"Yeah, actually that's my favorite." I leaned my back against the counter watching him getting into the fridge.

I really didn't noticed o was staring till he waved him hand in front of my face.

"Aria... Hello?"

I blushed," oh-uh sorry" that was embarrassing!

"Do you still have a headache?"

"Yeah, can i have a a Tylenol?"

"Of course!"

He reached up to the cabinets and got the bottle of Tylenol, and handed me one,

"Here ya go."

"Thanks."

I took a glass of water and gulped down the pill. He handed me the sandwich and we headed to the dining room.

When we were finished eating, i asked everybody if they wanted to watch a movie!

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" I was looking at what they had,

"What about.... The Purge!!"

"How about we not watch a scary movie, Niall over here, Zayn gestured to Niall, gets to scared."

Niall blushed, aweee hes to dang cute😊😊

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

HEYYYY

SORRY IT TOOK LIKE 50 MILLION YEARS TO UPDATE

I JUST DIDNT FEEL LIKE WRITING

OK SO MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS THE BEST!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

But the only son i really didnt care for is Something Great. #sorrynotsorry

YEAH ALMOST 50 TOTAL VOTES!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Byeeeeee