eleven

OKAY HOLY SHIT I GOT 1.2K READS?!?

WHAT?!??! THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!

Aria's POV

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a water and sat on the bar stool. I unscrewed the cap and let the cold water rush down the back of my throat. Lou came in and sat beside me.

"Are ya hungry?" He says smiling

"Now that i think about.. Yeah!" I said laughing.

"What would you like?"

"Hmmm I do-" he cut me off

"Pasta it is!" He shouts and grabs the pasta from the cupboard and a pot. He turned around.

"Do you know... how to make pasta?" I giggled.

"Get me a spoon you dork! And Louis, you need a pot to boil water so that the pasta can cook!" i explained, showing him how.

-after eating the pasta-

It was now 9:00 and i was worn out! Honestly i didnt do anything all day but i just keep getting drowsy and I really want another.. you know what.... But i promised them i wouldnt- but im going to have one, maybe im feeling drowsy because i havent had one in a while!

I ran up the stairs and straight into my closet. There is vent that is broken and never works towards the top of the wall, thats where i keep the stuff (AN: lol) and took it out of the bag. You may be asking where i got this? Well...

Flashback

~running out of Jake's house~

"Aria wait!" He yells before i shut the front door.

"Here take this, your going to need them. The side affects get worse the longer you dont have one." He passes over a bag of weed already rolled into the little white paper things.

"But I dont want to do it again! WHY WOULD YOU LET ME DO THAT? What the hell is wrong with you! If i get in trouble this is all.your.fault." I poked his chest harshly.

I flew out the door and got into the car. Hoping Lou wouldnt notice or ask.

END OF FLASHBACK

Im still not sure how to do this... Good thing he put a lighter in here too. How sweet! Note the sarcasm.

I took out one and put one end into my mouth, then lit the other side. As i inhaled i instantly felt better! What does smoking weed feel like? Well you may start to feel a "buzzing" feeling in the head. You will feel like if you're up high in the air so i guess thats why this feeling is called "high". You will feel like you want to do nothing but sit and stare. An thats exactly what i did. I felt that i was crying. But my eyes were just bloodshot. I need to stop. But i cant, I love this feeling.

I exhale the smoking, this feels so weird, its like everything is in slow motion....

I suddenly hear "Aria! Where are you?" Oh shit. shit.shit.shit.shit. I jump up, still feeling woozy and grab the bag, stuffing it back into the vent. I run out of the closet and change into a tank top and shorts and jump into my bed.

Fuck. I left my closet door open. *face-palm* I hear someone walk in.. I await under the covers trying to pretend im sleeping. I hear foot steps walking, then stopping in front of my bed. I feel whoever it is lean down and kiss my head.

"Oh Aria!-" it was Eleanor.

"Why! Are you doing this. I know your not sleeping! Turn around so i can see you." She says sternly. I slowly turn around seeing the light now and Eleanor's face.

"Oh my gosh honey, your eyes are bloodshot! Are you feeling okay? Please tell me your okay!" Tears streaming down her face.

Now i began crying. "Yes, I'm fine" my voice was a little raspy.

"Why did you do this again?"

"I don't know why mum, it just takes the pain away.." I said truthfully looking away as more tears begin to fall. She wiped them away.

"Where did you get it from?" She asked sniffling. "I want the truth Aria, please."

"Okay before i left Jake's house he gave me some and told me the side affects would get worse the longer i didnt have it. I was getting drowsy and long migraines so i thought i would just see if that was the problem. And it was. I promised you guys I wouldn't do it again-and i broke that promise.I am so so sorry! Thats the truth."

She sighs shedding more tears from her eyes. "Its okay, I know an addiction can be hard to get rid of but. I will try harder than i am, because i am failing, to help you! I promise that! Now lets go to sleep. We can just spend the day together tomorrow. Just you and me!"

We laid down on my bed, she cuddled me in her arms and began to hum, I'm not sure what she's humming but its soothing.

I am soon asleep. Falling into the black abyss not wanting anything else but sleep.

*********************

Whoa emotional section! It was not as long as i wanted it to be but... Oh well!

I just wanted to thank you again for 1k+ reads! It means alot!

I hope you like how the story is coming along! Please comment things that you like or dislike about this story so i know what to change or keep doing!

Thanks again

~ Lexi xoxo