three

Sorry about the slow updates!

ENJOY!

Recap:

What about.... The Purge!!"

"How about we not watch a scary movie, Niall over here, Zayn gestured to Niall, gets to scared."

Niall blushed, aweee hes to dang cute😊😊

END OF RECAP!

*Aria's POV*

"Dont worry Niall! You'll like it!"

He shook his head.

"How about we watch... Toy Story?"

Louis groaned. "Oh here we go again, good thing Liam didnt hear that!"

Just then Liam walked out of the kitchen."Here what?"

I giggled. "Niall wants to watch Toy-" Louis put his hand over my mouth before i could finished. I started to shake again, doesn't he understand?

"Louis!" El yelled stepping over and taking his hand of my mouth.

He looked down at me with an apologetic look. "Im so sorry i forgot!"

I shied away behind Eleanor. I was afraid he was going to hurt me. He walked towards me, but before he could touch my hand, i turned away sprinting to the nearest room in site.

*Liam's POV*

"Oh here we go again, good thing Liam didnt hear that!"

I heard my name so i walked out of the kitchen. "Here what?"

Aria spoke up."Niall wants to watch Toy-" Louis put his hand over her mouth before she could finish.

She started to shake and i dont think louis noticed it, but El did.

"Louis!" She quickly took his hand off her mouth and she went straight behind Eleanor. Poor Louis he totally forgot about it.

I felt really bad for her. Louis was about to walk up to her but she turned away and sprinted to the nearest room which just so happened to be Niall's.

Lou had a hurt look on his face. He stood there and look straight ahead like it was replaying in his mind.

*Louis' POV*

I. Dont even know what to say to her. I felt so bad. It kept replaying in my head, that scared look on her face as she sprinted as fast as she could just to get away from me.

I looked up at Eleanor.

She looked up at me. "Louis, dont beat yourself up. You forgot, just let her calm down. Niall went to talk to her. She seems to like Niall." Anger boiled inside me. She is my daughter, i should be talking to her! Not him.

I was about to lunge for his room when El caught my shoulder. I looked back at her.

"She'll be okay but for now lets watch a film. Relax okay?"

"Alright. But i will go talk to her." I sighed in defeat. "I dont want her to be afraid of me." I mumbled under my breath.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I loved this chapter!

She getting close with Niall, oooo

Almost 100 reads! Thanks!

BYEEE