ten

I hope you like how this is going!

Recap:

"Why do you smell like smoke?"

Shit.

Aria's POV Still

"ARIA WERE YOU SMOKING?!?!" He shouted at me.

Well here's the time to tell him. What if he kicks me out of the house, or sends me to rehab? But i don't have an addiction, yet. I'm afraid of what will happen. Maybe I should just lie and say that his mom smokes and she was around me. Yeah that sounds good?

"Uh, no. His mom smokes and she was around us.." I said looking anywhere but his face. Did he buy it?

"Let me smell you breath." NO no no oh no

"What? Why?" i know why...

"Because if you weren't smoking then your breath won't smell like smoke, am I right?" Of course your right.. "No let me smell your breath.!"

"Why don't you trust me?" I stalled.

He sighed. "I do trust you... I just want to make sure you aren't getting into the bad stuff." He said truthfully. "And if you weren't smoking why won't you let me smell your breath? Just wait till I tell Eleanor!"

"Let's just get home. I'm tired."

"Hmm yeah." He said annoyed.

I just looked out the window and started to see drops of water on the window, great it's raining, just something else to make my day better! I can't help not to think about what going to happen.. I knew i shoudln't have done it, it didn't take away the pain. It just made it freaking worse! Now i've got a headache. God! I can't win.

When we pulled up to the driveway i hurried out of the car and into the house. I quickly ran up to my room. "How was it hun?" I heard faintly from Eleanor as I shut my door. I slid down the cold door till my bum hit the floor. I brought my knees up to my stomach and cried. I seem to be doing this alot lately. To me, this is what takes the pain away. Crying.

As I'm about to walk to my bed I hear. "Aria get your arse down here right now!" Out of Louis' mouth.

I looked in my mirror before walking out of my room and down the stairs, could this day get any worse. Oh yeah it can, I have school tomorrow.

I am met by an angry Louis and a worried looking Eleanor. "Please sit down. we need to talk." She said quietly before she looked up at me. Hurt it her eyes.

I quietly took my seat on the couch across from them. I looked up at them. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Why did you do it?" Eleanor's voice said. I sighed once again. "He said it would take the pain away. I would feel better. I just wanted to try it. I know I shouldn't of gave in to peer pressure, but he said it would make me popular at school, and that everyone was doing it!"

"Aria, do you know what this means?" I knew what this meant. I was being kicked out, into the streets once again. A tear slipped down my cheek as I looked up at him. "Yes, I'll go pack my bags.." I trailed off getting up off the once comfy couch.

"What are you talking about packing you bags?" He said. "You're either kicking me out, or sending back to the orphanage right?" Please say no..

"What? Why on earth would we do that? Aria, we want to help you! We know it was a wrong decision, but we can help you get through it!" Mum said looking at me teary eyed.

"Oh thank you!" I say getting up and hugging them both. All of us were at tears now.

Well this turned out better than I thought.

~later that night~

I was up in my room watching ICarly (AN: i know there are not new episodes on but i love it! Btw: this is an American show!!) I have always loved Spencer, anytime i would need a laugh i would watch ICarly and he never fails!

"Aria! The boys are here!"

"Okay Ill be down!" I yell back. I love the boys, they are so funny and generous. I hope Dad didnt tell them about.. Ya know..

I trot down the stairs to see the boys on the couch playing COD (An; Call Of Duty Black Ops Its a xbox game)

I walk into the kitchen and i hear. "HARRY YOU CHEATED! WE SAID NO SNIPERS!"

"NO ACTUALLY WE SAID NO SUCH THING, I WIN! STOP BEING A SORE LOOSER NIALL!"

"I WANT A REMATCH!"

"YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE I WON!"

"NO... I-JUST PLAY ANOTHER GAME!" I cant take it anymore!

I stomped out into the living room. Liam is on his phone. Louis is watching harry and Niall. And Zayn, I dont know where Zayn is.

"Give me the controller. I'll beat both of you!" They both looked at me.

"What? Can't a girl play?"

They mumbled no's and whatever's and handed me one.

"Okay rules. First one to 15 kills wins. No snipers since Niall is a baby, no screen peaking, and no camping!" I said looking at Niall.

Then Harry spoke up. "Wow you know more than I thought, babe." He winked.

The game started and i watched as Niall went around a corner. I folowed him and stabbed him from the back.

-Awhile into the game-

SCORE

HARRY-10

NIALL-8

ARIA-15

-----------

"WHOOOOO!" I yell jumping on the sofa. "YOU GUYS GOT BEAT BY A GIRL! WHAT NOW SUCKAAA!!"

The boys mouths dropped open. "Shut your mouths, wouldn't want a bug getting in there would we?" I said walking past them and into the kitchen.

______________________

OKAY that chapter was a bit emotional but so good, am I right?

Hope you guys liked it! ALMOST 1K READS! ZAYYYYUUMMMMM

~Lexi