nine

A SURPRISE IN THIS CHAPTER!!

Aria's POV

I walked outside school searching for mums car. "Ah there it is." I whispered to myself.

I opened up the door and sat in the passenger side buckling my seatbelt.

"How was school?" She asked me.

"Great! I have a partner for this project in biology.. Mind if i go over to his house tonight?"

"Woah! Him? Aria...."

"Mum its fine! I'll be fine, he's a good guy!"

She sighed. "Alright what time?"

"Uh" i looked at my phone, he texted me! " He said bow is fine!"

-we arrive there-

"Call me when you need picked up!" She yelled as i stepped out of the car.

I waved her off and walked to the door and knocked.

Jake opened it. "Hey! Come on in!" His house was very nice! But kind of smelled like cigarette smoke..

I followed him to his kitchen and we sat at the table, i pulled out my bio book. "Are your parents here?"

"Un no they're....out." Okay then..

"Oh okay! So do you have a laptop or computer to look thi-" i looked over to Jake and he had a cigarette in his mouth getting ready to light it?!??

"What are you doing?!!" He looked up from the lighter.

"Smoking want some i can roll you one." He said taking a bag from his coat pocket.

"Uh defiantly not.. Why do you smoke! You can die from that!"

"Oh come on Aria! Everyone does it! Try it, just once! It relieves stress, you'll feel better." He looked at me straight in the eyes handing the weed over.

I know i shouldnt give in to peer presure. But, everyone does it! I could become popular... But i already am...

"Okay.." I took the stick thing from his fingers and put it in my mouth, sucking in the material. I coughed a little before breathing out. "That is horrible!" I said coughing.

"You'll get used to it.. Just finish it up."

I repeated it coughing less until i felt like i was on cloud 9, like nothing else mattered.

I wanted another... But i cant

Yes you can! My subconscious said

It will make you feel better, you want it...

No i dont!

"Uh i need to go.." I texted Mum telling her to pock me up.

"But we didnt even work on the project...."

"I cant believe i just did that.. WHY WOULD YOU LET ME DO THAT?!?"

"First side affect.. Anger, mood swings.. Good luck.." I heard a beeping outside. I grabbed my bag and ran to the car. I buckled up.

Dad looked at me. "Why do you smell like smoke?"

Shit.

------

OMFG SHE SMOKED WEED! WTF GIRL!

REMEMBER 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS!