seven

I guess ill update... Exciting chapter!!!

*2 days later*

Eleanor's POV

I open my eyes to see a sleeping Louis beside me, I can hear his quiet snores! He's so adorable.. I unwrap his arms from around me, trying not to wake him up.

I walked to my closet getting some undergarments, jeans and a light blue tank top shirt. Getting into the bathroom I shut the door.

I set my clothes on the floor and turn the water on putting my hand underneath the faucet. I strip down and step into the shower.

*after shower*

Its 10:00 so i decided to wake Louis up. I walked out the door and over to Aria's room. I open the door to see her up on her laptop.

"Aria lets go jump on Louis and wake him up!"

She giggled and followed out behind me. She climbed up onto the be an started jumping.

"ITS TIME TO GET UP! LOUIS LOOOOOOOUUUUUUUIIIIIIISSSSSS GET YOUR FAT ARSE UP!" She screamed while laughing.

He was still asleep. "Is he ticklish?" She asked with a mischievous face.

"Yes! Get him right in the hip!" I giggled walking over to join her.

"LOUIS DONT MAKE ME TICKLE YOUUUUU!..... OKAY YOU ASKED FOR IT!" She pounces on him tickling by his hips. He fell into a fit of laughter.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM UP!" He screeched.

"Maybe next time when i jump on you, you'll wake up...." She mumbled walking towards the door.

"Oh, and what are we doing today?" She said looking down at her phone smiling.

"Probably just hanging out with the guys, why?"

"Oh Harry wants to take me out to dinner at 5:00!"

Louis' POV

"HE WHAT?" I thought her and Niall had a thing? DEFIANTLY NOT HARRY, I KNOW HOW HARRY WILL BE, HE WILL BREAK HER HEART! NO, SHE CANNOT DATE HIM.

"Lou?" Aria said waving her hand in my face.

"You can-" I started but El cut me off.

"Yeah sure!! Awe lets go pick out an outfit!" WHAT WAS SHE THINKING? She knows how Harry is?!?!

"El let me talk to you for a quick second?!"

"Okay? Go ahead Aria I'll be there in a sec!"

I shut the door behind her.

"What's the problem Lou? They are just going as friends."

"El, you know how Harry is! He'll break her heart! I dont want her in depression!! I thought she had a thing with Niall?"

"Babe chill! I know she likes Niall. Just this once give Harry a try!..... Pleaseeeeeeee?"

Ugh those eyes! I cant!

I sighed. "I guess," "YES!" She says excitedly. "But if anything happens, its on you!" I said poking her nose.

She giggled. "Okay thank Lou." She pecked me on the lips and sprinted out.

Man, I'm whipped.

•••••••

Hmmmm Naria (Nar-e-uh) or Haria (Hare-e-uh)???

Man i loved this chapter!

REMEMBER 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS!