I

''Who's that crazy kid with the coolie eyebrows?''
That mind of question is what people usually question whenever I'm around--not that it's bad, it kinda defines who am I.

Yeah, Ava Blackburn, the crazy kid--not a kid, I'm 18 for goodness' sake, with the coolie eyebrows.

I wouldn't fill this book with some random cliché shit such as hugs, kisses, cuddles and all of those stuff, no.

I'm not some broken hearted girl who decided to write a book with cliché OCs, to fill it with a love story I want to be in, the lovely world filled with fluffy unicorns and rainbows, no.

I wanna tell you guys about the adventurous life, that has it's major ups and downs,  and how I pick my own ways with life, resulting in regretful things, but also with things worth being grateful for.

But lemme tell you this, I didn't expect all that.

I didn't expect to have a crazy, childish big brother, William, who acts like a moody fifteen all the time--while he's already twenty five,

I didn't expect to have two crazy twins as my little brother and sister, Logan and Lou, who basically brought a disaster whenever they're around, never actually acts like fifteen year olds,

And I certainly didn't expect that day to happen..

That day..

-

I walked along the beautiful pathway the school provides once school is finished--waiting for Will to pick me up, which is going to be long since--

Lou and Logan landed in detention on their first day--and worse, Will goes batshit crazy from the very fact--resulting in him going to their school to 'scold them before it's too late'.

''I have to drill the mindset into their minds, Ava," I grumbled, lowering my voice to mimic Will's, "those wee devils need to know what's wrong and what's right, Ava.''

Kicking a rock away, "what kind of fifteen year olds doesn't know what's wrong or right? I know them both too well to know they're doing all that to irk the teachers.''

''But Will just have to be an idiot and--"

''Hey.'' A voice chimed in, and actually that voice is kinda familiar, I paused mid sentence and turned around to see--

The God of handsomeness himself!

Wait, is handsomeness even a word? Oh man what the eff, I don't care!

The mighty horse is here!

"Oh hey," I wave awkwardly, ''what's your name again?''

Oh mother of smudge muffins, playing dumb makes me look dumb.

''Josh,'' he smiled his godly smile, "Ava, right?"

"Uhuh," I nodded--internally screaming because said god of handsomeness actually knows my name, ''how are you by the way?"

''Fine thanks," he looked around, "Are you alone?''

''London just left, so yeah--but here you are and I'm not technically alone anymore." I shrug, mustering up a smile--one that I'm afraid will appear like a grimace, ''you?"

"Yeah," he replied, "I enjoy my own company.''

''Oh," I replied, ''I enjoy your company too.''

What the hell did I just say? Me and my stupid tongue!

Now he's going to think that I'm a sappy, clingy heart broken girl trying to forget her ex by getting close to--

"You're funny, and nice, I enjoy your company too," he laughed, ''you're not annoying like how most girls are.''