Betrayal

*****(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*****

I wake up the next morning to the sound of my name being called sweetly and the bittersweet pain aching through my body.

"Hey (Y/N)! (Y/N) wake up beautiful!" They said. No one called me beautiful except Aido.

"(Y/N)! Wake up or you'll be late stupid!" He finally yelled jumping on my bed.

"OkayokayI'mgettingupjuststopjumpingithurtsAidostopit!" I yelled and he quit jumping getting off my bed. "Get my roommate so she can help me again."

My roommate Tomoko. The only girl in the entire academy that likes that night class but has never bullied me for hanging with them.

Her and Yuki but I don't like her for two stupid reasons.

She.

Likes.

My.

Zero.

I won't tell you the other one yet.

I love Zero but he would never love an ugly girl like me.

"Tomoko! (Y/N) NEEDS YOUR HELP!" Aido yelled making me groan from the upcoming headache that will come now.

"What's up (Y/-" She stopped dead at my condition. "Holy hell! Who started it this time (Y/N)?"

"Ai did it. I bet you anything it was that bitch." Aido said hitting it spot on and I nodded. "Well that bitch ain't getting any love only you, Tomoko and Yuki."

I smiled. Every time the girls do this Aido stop flaunting and walks right to Yuki and I.

"Do you think they'll be afraid of me now Aido?" I asked and he knew what I meant.

"Maybe. I mean you have Kiryu on your side now. Who knows?" He replied turning as Tomoko began dressing me. She began 'oooooh'-ing at me.

"Oooh Zero and (Y/N) sitting in a tree-" she sang but Aido cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up he's coming this way." He squealed hiding in the closet with (BFFS/N).

(can I make Aido gay pleeeeeaaaaaaasssse???)

"Bakas!" I whispered trying to reach down and tie my combat boots ending up crying out in pain.

"Need some help?" Zero asked coming around the corner with Yuki. There's the other one.

He's helplessly in love with Yuki. Doesn't he know she loves Kaname.

"Please and thanks?" I said feeling helpless at this point.

He began walking over and tied my shoes then standing back up. He held out his hand for me to take to help me stand up.

I blushed and took it hearing Aido and Tomoko squeal softly in the closet chuckling to myself.

"What?" Zero asked raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Yuki?" I asked and she looked at me. "Could you please go kick the damn closet door?"

She nodded and smirked knowingly kicking the door with as much force as she could muster.

'Ow's chorused from the closet and then there was a thump. Yuki opened the closet and our in a heap fell my best friends.

"Hiya Zero!" Tomoko exclaimed hopping up.

Aido hopped up and scurried out the window back to the moon dorms before Zero could even think of shooting him.

"How long were they here?" He asked and I thought he blushed but it was gone the minute we walked outside.

"Aido woke me up as usual and Tomoko helped me get dressed. Then Aido announced that you were on your way to the room and they hid. I think they secretly ship us or something. I tell them they're crazy though." I said smiling softly so I wouldn't hurt my jaw.

"They are crazy." He said.

Why can't you see I love you?

"Yeah." I said hiding the fact that he doesn't love me back.

"But I could've swore I heard someone down the hall chanting something." Yuki mumbled.

"What'd you say Yuki?" Zero asked as Tomoko came running down the hall singing again. As she reached us Yuki and I covered her mouth dragging her away.

"Give us a minute." Yuki said pulling us into the girls' bathroom. "What the hell Tomoko?! He could've found out!"

Yuki has always known I like Zero. She's like my big sister.

"Oops sorry. But I was thinking if he knows that will make him think of you more. I mean he'll brush it off at first but when he's alone he'll start thinking of you and bam instant love." she replied.

"Absolutely not. If he finds out and that doesn't happen what do I do? I lose his friendship and I don't want things to be awkward between us. Anyway we're gonna be late guys." I said walking out of the bathroom with my head down blushing madly. The boys all down the hall started blushing wondering if we were screaming about them.

From behind someone grabbed my shoulders guiding me through the halls. I didn't need to look up to see it was Zero from the chills running down my spine and the blush that was slowly intensifying by the second. I also knew Tomoko was silently fangirling about this 'OTP moment' and making a reminder to tell Aido later.

We were actually positive Aido was gay but the (no offence you're just being playful) faggot won't come out of the damn closet.

Yuki, and Tomoko walk in taking their seats next to Sayori as Zero steered me to the back of the class where we sit. The intensity of the glares I got from the fangirls began annoying me and Zero and I looked up at the same time glaring at them all. The ones he glared at backed down in fear, anyone I glared at glared back 10 times worse. I cowered and hid behind Zero knowing he was still glaring.

They all backed down long enough for me to take my seat and then began the gossip I mainly ignored it unless it had to do with me and Aido in a secret relationship which Tomoko and I cackled at those rumors because as said before we think he's gay. Then I threw my head down so my hair covered my face.

"I heard from Yuki that she like Zero." They all gasped surrounding Yuki bombarding her with questions and she answered them truthfully.

I stood up walking out of the class glaring at Yuki as I left stopping at the door and speaking a few words to her before running to the moon dorms to go see Aido.

"I thought I could trust you Yuki."

What I heard in the moon dorms made me squeal so bad I gave away my hiding place behind the door.

What did you hear dear reader???