Oh Great...

As if walking down the halls and being bullied wasn't enough, now everyone talks me up constantly amongst themselves.

"When did (Y/N) become so beautiful?"

"I have no clue but I'd date her now."

"But then you'd have to deal with Kiryu's wrath!"

And that was when my world came crashing down around me. I became depressed all over again and knew it was my fault this time. Zero was never going to speak to me again because I was a vampire. He would hate me.

On my way to class I took a different route, going towards the infirmary to peak in at Zero watching as his unconscious form flinched away from my touch, then heading into the headmaster's office. He clearly sensed the change and pulled out the transfer papers. He had made one for Zero and another for me somehow knowing that one day I would do something like this.

"I only wish you hadn't. Zero needs someone like you and now he's not going to be happy with you." The headmaster said then started freaking out as I cried and laughed at the same time.

"If he really ends up hating me over something like this then maybe he never loved me in the first place." I said confidently. "I'd rather know that he hates me as a vampire and never truly felt anything for me, than to never know what he actually felt for me." And that's when the door opened.

"God, what happened Cross? I feel like I was just hit by a train about twenty times." Zero said holding his head and freezing when he realized the auras in the room weren't right. "There's only one human in this room. She's one of them!" He spat pulling Bloody rose from a shelf and pointing it at me. I smiled.

"Good talk Cross. I'll just deliver these papers to the Moon Dorms myself. Take care!" I said seemingly cheerful, but with tears cascading down my cheeks as I quickly pushed past Zero toward the moon dorms.

"(Y/N)! Your hair is longer and your aura has changed! What happened?" Yuki asked running up behind me.

"In Zero's words, I'm 'one of them now'." I replied laughing. "In other words, Kaname turned me. Now if you'll please excuse my rudeness I need to take these transfer papers to the Moon Dorms." I finished politely and continued on to the night class residency.

On the way there however I stopped in my day class dorm to collect my things. I found a picture of me cowering behind Zero as the headmaster was taking pictures to celebrate my first day of school as I searched the room for anything I could've missed. I took it with me and headed back on my way to the Moon Dorms. As I handed the papers to Kaname he pulled me into an embrace apologizing for not controlling himself.

"I apologize for my lack of self control. It was wrong of me to allow this to happen. I've prepared a room for you already. Its connected to mine just in case you need me." Kaname said leading me to a door in his room which opened to reveal another room filled with a beautiful, but bloody, shade of red. There was a queen sized bed in the corner of the room, a wooden desk under a large window overlooking Zero and Yuki's classroom window, and a large dresser and wardrobe for my clothes. The carpet was the same shade of red as everything else such as the curtains and bed clothes.

"Its beautiful, Kaname, but don't you think its a bit much for someone like me?" I asked looking around in amazement while dragging my suitcase behind me.

"Even as a human suffering a near similar fate to that of Kiryu, the only hate you've held within you was that for the woman who caused your pain. Unlike Kiryu you've shown us that hunters aren't all bad." Kaname explained with a gentle smile that made me realize I was finally where I belonged. "You gave us a chance despite your past and for that we are grateful enough to give you this much. If Kiryu cannot accept you as his now that you're one of us, then I'm sure that he isn't the one for you."

"But if Zero isn't right for me then who is?" I asked looking into Kaname's eyes. If I was honest with myself I knew that my first real love was Kaname but he always seemed to love Yuki. Zero had noticed how sad I was and we began talking to one another. When we realized how much we had in common we opened up much more. Soon Zero took Kaname's place and my love for Zero grew stronger, but my love for Kaname was always tucked away in my heart prepared to resurface when the time was right.

(I apologize for writing this to those of you who, like myself, despise Kaname Kuran with every fibre of your being. I need this to happen for the story purposes okay? Okay. Lets continue then.)

Kaname stared back into my eyes in what seemed lovingly at that moment and whispered sweetly, "Perhaps he's been waiting for you to realize Kiryu wasn't right for you. He's been waiting patiently right under your nose and you never saw that he's loved you for this long." Kaname's lips inches closer to mine with every word he spoke. I could slowly feel the feelings for Kaname that I had thrown out resurfacing and swallowing me in them.

"K-Kaname?" I whispered and blushed watching with half lidded eyes as his own fluttered shut.

Just before closing the gap between our lips, Kaname softly said, "Maybe he has been me all along." As our lips touched I never saw that I had fallen into his trap. I kissed back not know that I was dancing with the devil and that one kiss would suck me into a maelstrom of problems.

SO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOT INTO ME. HOLY SHIT.