Oh, the Pain!

Daisha pictured above! You'll find out soon!

*****(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*****

My eyes fluttered open as sunlight shined through the window. Every inch of my body hurt, but I was warm. So I went back to sleep cuddling back into the warmth.

·····one hour later·····

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone yell my name shaking me awake.

"Hmm, what is it?" I said rubbing my eyes. Everything was blurry for a second.

Finally I could make out Zero.

"Oh! Hey Zero. What's up?" I said attempting to sit up resulting in me falling back in pain. "Ow!"

"Are you okay?!" Yuki yelled running in.

"Nope nope nope nope!" I yelped in pain. "Why does everything hurt?!"

"Probably because of those damn girls. I'll be leaving class for a while to report all of the girls for bullying you (Y/N)." Zero said walking out of the room. "Yuki can help you get ready for class. And I want you to do something for me, (Y/N), something only you can do."

"And what is that exactly?" I asked from my laying position in the bed.

"Don't ever let me find out you've been cutting again... Or I'll kick your ass myself." Zero sad with a bit of sadness? in his eyes. "Can you do that for me?"

I nodded my head quickly but very little as to not hurt myself.

"Good." Zero smiled! Then he left walking away as I listened to his footsteps fading.

"What just happened?" I asked.

Yuki shook her head, "I don't know but feel extra special because Zero doesn't normally smile at anyone but me." She gasped then smirked at me. "Zero must like you!"

"Shut up ya loon!" I yelped throwing myself up momentarily forgetting the pain. "He just left and you're so loud that he might actually hear you. Plus he has like crazy vampy senses. He will fucking hear you, Yuki. Ow!"

I fell back onto the bed in pain.

"I'll be back. I know where Zero keeps a spare key to his room so I'll lock the door that way the fan girls can't get ya. I'm gonna go get ya something to take away the pain. Be back soon so hang in there." Yuki said locking the door behind her.

Pathetic.

Loser.

Ugly.

Slut.

Why are you even alive right now?

Kill yourself!

Should I really?

Not like anyone likes you anyway. Yuki probably left you to fend for yourself while she takes Zero for herself so she can break his heart.

That's why I'm still alive. For Zero. And that's why I live. To make sure she doesn't take Zero. But how can I when I'm not even good enough to have a human friend. All of my friends are Vampires.

Maybe that's why Zero prefers Yuki. She may like Kuran but when it comes down to it she doesn't befriend the vampires; she keeps her distance.

So I should give up?

Yes. You don't have a chance with Zero. And if you kill yourself you can be with me. I love you (Y/N). Every part of you.

But who are you?

Jonathan. A figment of your imagination created to help you get away from this pain. See?

With that said the pain all disappeared.

Someone loves me?

Yes, (Y/N). Someone else other than me, loved you and you know it but always deny it.

Don't listen to this loon. No one will ever love you because your a pathetic little slut who cuts and has no friends.

Leave her alone Viper. This isn't about you!

But you used to say all of those things to me before you found this little whore and took a liking to her. Come back to me Johnny!

No I have to help her and plus you're a demon vampire hybrid. I'm an angel and I'm here to save her.

What's going on? I'm confused.

Feel pain you little bitch!

Searing pain roared through my being and I screamed. Suddenly the door was thrown open revealing a worried Yuki.

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?!" She yelled as Zero and Hanabusa came through the door.

I just continued to scream in agony.

Sleep well now (Y/N). She can't harms you in your dreams.

More like nightmares.

And so I slept.