More Drama

*****(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*****

"I don't know if I want them to know yet Takuma." I heard Aido say to the vice president.

"Aido, like Kaname-sama said, you can't keep everyone in the dark forever. I'm pretty sure (Y/N) and Tomoko already figured it out." Takuma replied.

"He's right Hanabusa. And what are you going to do when Kain one day pronounces his love for Ruka." Kaname said then added a short, "Come in
(Y/N)."

I blushed and walked in the room to find a red Aido, a beaming Takuma, and a smirking Kaname.

"He's right Hana-chan. Tomoko and I have known for a while." I said with a little confidence.

"What?! How?!" Aido screamed.

"We saw how you looked at the girls with a fake flirtiness in your eyes, and noticed how you looked at, um," I said dropping my voice to whisper, "Kain with such love and passion. And, I'm sure Kaname knows about this," He nodded his head and I continued, "You fangirl with Tomoko whenever Zero comes around. That's kinda gay. You, Tomoko, and I all know it but I won't tell it you don't want me to." I finished with a smile.

"Thank goodness. Please don't tell. I'm not ready to come out." Aido said with a sigh of relief.

"I won't and trust me, I think he likes you too." I said with a wink.

"All I heard was 'likes you too.' I'm confused. Who are we talking about?" Kain asked walking into his and Aido's room. (I'm not sure exactly how to do Kain's character so if it's weird tell me how to fix it)

"Eh! Nothing, nothing!" Aido freaked out and ran out of the room.

"What's his problem?" Kain asked.

"Haha, oh I ticked him off as usual."

As you can tell, I can be myself around them. The Night Class I mean.

They accept me.

"Oh, haha! Well you've got guardian duty soon so you best be off." Kain said pointing toward the door I looked at with dread.

"I've always kind of wanted to be like you guys. A vampire. In the Night Class I have friends. But I have none in the day class and the boy I like is in love with someone else." I whispered looking at the floor so my hair fell in my face walking toward the door.

"Is that really what you want, (Y/N)?" Kaname asked.

I looked back nodding my head and he motioned for me to come to him.

Was he going to bite me?

Kaname's eyes began glowing red answering my question.

"Once you become a vampire, (Y/N), there's no going back. Is this really what you want?" He asked again and I nodded again with tears streaming down my face.

Even if Zero will hate me, I'll at least be pretty. And I might have fanboys. Maybe even hatred is better than Zero not liking me. At least he'll feel something. Someone will at least like me and I'll finally have friends.

I thought these things as I began walking faster toward Kaname.

I felt Kaname's hands pull me closer and move my hair.

We didn't get too far.

"What do you think you're doing Kaname?" Zero scowled pulling me away from Kaname.

"Sorry I would've stopped myself, but I smelled blood." He said and I pulled down the sleeve that was pulled up.

"(Y/N), what are you hiding?" Zero asked as Aido walked in knowing everything as the smell hit him.

"(Y/N)'s fine! Haha! Come on guys! It's time for cross over!" Aido said pulling me out of the room. "Give me it." He whispered when we were in a secluded area.

I hesitantly held out my arm. He grabbed it and pulled up the sleeve.

"(Y/N), you promised
Tomoko and I, that you would stop this." He lectured.

"I can't help it. I feel like I'm just a burden to the entire world. Maybe I'm better off dead." I said silent tears rolling down my face as I turned and walked toward the doors pulling my sleeve back down. "Either way we should go. Don't wanna let Headmaster down."

Aido and I walked in silence. I could tell he was pissed and that he was going to tell Tomoko. And boy was she going to blow up.

I'm totally screwed. Thanks Kaname.

I walked outside and attempted to push the fangirls back but got pushed to the ground. They began kicking me.

"Zero said if he sees us...." one girls shouted at me and Aido watched with anger in his eyes, knowing he can't do anything otherwise he'd hurt one of them.

Suddenly the doors flew open and telling broke out.

"THATS THE LAST STRAW! IM REPORTING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GIRLS! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP THIS SHIT!" Zero began yelling as I blacked out again.

*****Zero's P.O.V.*****

"Damn pests!" I cursed the girls looking at the new condition of (Y/N). "I'll kill them all."

"I'm starting to think you hate them more than the Night Class, Zero! Hehe!" Yuki said to try to calm me down. I picked up (Y/N) and began carrying her to my room; where she'd be safe from them.

"Your precious hero, Kuran, nearly bit (Y/N) and she was going to let him." I told Yuki and noticed something peeking out of (Y/N)'s sleeve.

"What is it, Zero?" Yuki asked.

"Hold her for a sec." I said setting (Y/N) on the floor and having Yuki hold her up. I gently lifted her sleeve, my eyes turning a bright red as I growled at the marks.

For once, I didn't want (Y/N)'s blood; I just didn't like those marks.

Yuki gasped, "(Y/N) cuts?"

"Apparently this is what she's trying so hard to hide from us." I said.

I picked her up again and carried her into my room, gently laying her on my bed.

"Well, I better get to patrol. You can stay here with her if you want." Yuki yawned. "See you later."

She walked out and closed the door.

"This isn't necessary, for those girls to make you feel like this. I'll try to protect you better from now on, (Y/N)." I said blushing and cuddling up to her falling asleep.

😍😍😍😍😍😍

I liked writing that.

Well byeeeee.

😍😍😍😍😍😍