chapter 4

Cody's P.O.V

After i left Karters house i went home to take a nap before i went to the studio.

tie you up
treat you like
a chinese store
nigga and chop
you up. you feel
that nigga, play
around we gone
kill that nigga

i groaned and rolled over to grab my phone off my dresser .

"wassup sharia?"

"UMMMM, CODY WHO TF IS THIS BITCH TALKING ABOUT SHE PREGNANT WITH YO BABY?" sharia replied.

shit. i know karter aint already going around town lying on me.

"man, bae dont believe that girl just come back home" i said brushing my waves and changing my whole wardrobe into some grey basketball short with my grapes shirt and my grape shoes to match . i grabbed my keys and headed to the studio to clear my mind .

At the studio

"wassup c? i aint seen you here in about a minute bruh, whats being going on" jerell frowned .

"Man, a lil to much right now, but i'll talk to you later j" i said dapping him up and walking off.

i was in the studio for about a good 2 hours blowing off steam. i decided to get home to sharia. i walked out to my all white benz got in and headed home. it was now 8 o'clock i decided to freshin up and give sharia a taste.

"Baby, im home" i said in my white man voice .

"Hey boo, where you been" sharia said giving me a kiss.

sharia was my type of chick, she had a nice lil figure on her she rarely argued with me and she always rolled my weed. thats that shit i do like.

"at the studio" i said giving her that lemme hit smirk.

"Stop cody i aint falling for it" she said crossing her arms.

"come on bae we aint done it in a while" i gave her that puppy dog look and she gave in. i picked her up threw her over my shoulders and ran to the room.

"Dang bae slow yo roll" she laughed .

"You just dont understand" i said rushing my man hood inside of her. she gasped. we did many positions then i just fell asleep. lawwwd, i needed that.