let it all go

Sharia's P.O.V.

Friday evening.

wow, i just got news that nia the girl cody was messing around with was Jt's sister, small world right? well , she died about 4 days ago. i've been calling JT every single day just to check up on him but he always seem to act distance and cut the conversation short. i guess he just need his space, i dont blame him.

i love the way that you feel
i love the way that you talk
i love you cause you so real
i love the way that you walk

kirko bangz sung indicating that i had a call. "Hello?" i answered. "Umm.. hi this debby banks calling from memorial herman hospital can you come down here to identify a body please?" my heart started beating rapidly . who could it be .. i hung up the phone and quickly grabbed my keys and ran to my dodge charger.  speeding down the highway i made it to the hospital in no time . thank god there wasn't any cops out.

i walked up to the counter "umm, im here to identify a body" i told the lady sitting at the desk popping gum. "Can you sign in and have a seat debby will be with you shortly" she snapped. "Rude!" i snapped back . "Ma'am i dont have time for yo attitude today sign in and have or seat damn it aint that hard!" i knew by then i had pissed her off . i laughed to myself and she rolled her eyes . "You about to piss me off" she mumbled when i sat down in the waiting area. "You feeling salty or naah?" i laughed . she smacked her lips and went to the back.

5 minutes later a detective looking lady came up to me , i assume who is debby.

"Hi, you must be sharia, im debby" she was a pretty white woman with a gorgeous smile and straight white teeth.  "yes, thats me what am i here for?" i asked. "ahhh, come to the back with me" she said.

we walked into a ice cold room, where they store dead bodies. it was one in particular it sat right in the middle of the room. i guess that was the one waiting for me...

"Here, i want you to tell me if you know this person" debby spoke.

she took the light blue cloth off of his face and i instantly went into tears. there he was , with a bullet sitting right between his eyes. i ran out with debby right on my heels. who would of thought cody had enemies . "Sharia, sharia stop" debby yelled. i turned around quick. "You know that man?" " Yeah, he's my ex boyfriend do you know who killed him?" i ask demanding. "Yeah we do" "Weeell...his he locked up ?" "Sharia, cody killed himself " i was shocked by those words.. did he hate his life that much..why would he kill himself? i kept asking myself that over and over again on the way back to my apartment.

Jt's P.O.V

friday |9:30 p.m.|

i can honestly say life has changed alot for me. the break up with sharia, the death of my sister and my mom coming back in my life. i been trying to avoid sharia. why? because i found out how my sister died . AIDS, yeah fucked up right. well she was messing with sharia's ex boyfried, cody . cody could of easily gave it to sharia. i mean i love sharia and all but ... AIDS we cant do shit about that because its a deadly disease .

Ring , ring , ring .

speaking of the devil..

"yo?" "Hi, JT did i umm.. do something because your like avoiding me. and i cant stop thinking about you, i love you JT" she replied lowly .

"Nahh, im sorry sha sha , i mean i been kinda avoiding everybody" i lied.

"Ooh, i understand..." she dragged.

"Well, would you like to come to my sisters funeral tomorrow morning ?" she was quiet for a moment ..

"Yeah, sure thats cool. what time ?"

"You know what...imma come through tonight and pick you up , you fine with that?" by then i knew she was cheesing hard as hell.

"Yeah, lemme pack and i'll be ready in 30 minutes."

"Alright , i'll be there .  oh yeah sharia ?"

"Yes!" she answered .

"I love you too" i smiled before hanging up.

i went into the kitchen and grabbed me some hot cheetos and searched around the house for some lucos. shit man, i guess i'll stop by the store.

_______________________

"aye im outside!"

"Alright im coming" sharia said before hanging up.

"Hey" she said while putting on her seat belt. "wassup?" i replied.

love the way you
pull up in yo jeep
bumping on yo beats
jays on with your shades
on jus to bring me something
to eat.

"omg this is my jam!" sharia screamed as she sung along. i laughed so hard. she looked so fucking cute trying to sing "Is that so , well how about we let them sing it" i said hopping out the car and walking into the store .

"HAHA, funny" sharia said sarcastically .

Sharia's P.O.V

|10:34 p.m|

this feeling im having right now is amazing . im not really looking forward to this funeral . but i will be there for cody

"Sharia?" cody snapped in my face.

"Yeah?" i said coming back to reality. "Smh you wasnt listening ?"

"im sorry i was just thinking.." i dragged.

"well, i said im going to go take a shower" "okay?" i replied confused. tf is he telling me for.. my stomach started growling . shit im hungry. i think i wasnt breakfast for dinner.

As i was getting the biscuits out the oven here comes pretty boy lol

"Ahhh, shit you cooked ?" Jt asked all surprised. i sucked my teeth.

"Yessss" i snapped.

"Breakfast sha sha really? he said as he took the lid off the grits and ate a piece of bacon.

"mhm, i love eating breakfast at night" i said fixing our plates .

__________

"JT, CAN YOU BRING ME A DRY OFF TOWEL" i screamed out of the shower.

"Unlock the door"

"Nigga you know that door isnt locked" i swear JT is so mannish i thought as i turned the water off and waited.

"Sha sha i got yo towel" JT smirked .

"Man, stop being childish and hand it to me" he handed me my towel then sat on the toilet.

"Can you get out please??" i begged.

"You acting like i aint seen you naked" he smirked. i smacked my lips and stepped out . i went into JT's room locked the door and got dressed.

"Maan, open the door this my room how you gone lock me out" i laughed as he tried to break the door down. i put on my sweet pea lotion on and opened the door . "Im done , happy?" i said as i got a cover out the hall closet.

"Aye, what you doing?" JT asked posted on the wall.

"About to go to sleep, duh!"

he chuckled. "Nah, bae you sleeping with me , i know we aint together but we still wanna be right ?" he smirked . i laughed to myself and put the cover back in the closet.

i crawled in the bed and watched him take off his basketball shorts and shirt. lawd that body looked right.

"Damn, ma you been missing huh?" i couldnt do nothing but laugh because he was right. i just put the covers over my head and laid down . he cut off the light and i heard him say a mini prayer then grabbed my waist and pulled me close i was in a tight grip until i heard light snores. well, goodnight from us.