Giving in.

This book will be coming to an end soon.
maybe a few more chapters . MAYBE.

Jessica's P.O.V (pic to the side)

i went shopping in the mall to clear my head. i was walking out of MK and headed to the food court when i met eyes with the one person i havent seen in years . My other daughter Dasaria.

she looked so beautiful . my heart sped up a little. i chuckled why am i nervous i pushed her ass out of my Cookie , not the other way around. i took a deep breath and headed over to her table and sat down.

"Can i help you?"

"Dasaria?"

"Yeah, thats me why?"

"Its me, Jessica, your mom!"

she gave me a blank expression for about 5 seconds before she ran out the mall.

"Dasaria" i yelled out to her as she ran to the parking lot. "Baby, listen!"
she stopped in her tracks and turned around slowly.

Dasaria's P.O.V

i stopped dead in my tracks and turned around slowly. "Tf do you want?" i asked in gritted teeth.

"i know before your dad died he was feeding you bullshit ass lies about me, but it isnt true. i WANTED to see you!" she said through watery eyes.

"Get tf outta my face and never say a word to me again , or you WILL regret it" i said getting in my car and speeding off.

i cant believe that bitch. she hasnt been around for how long ? and all of sudden you wanna pop up , bitch be gone.
i need to go see my Bestfriend/Sister.

45 minutes Later...

i walked into the hospital, signed in and headed to karter's room.

Karter's P.O.V

*coughs* im on my last strike , i havent told Dasaria yet because i know she will flipppp!
'speaking of the devil and he shall appear' i laughed as D walked in looking pissed.

i patted the spot on the bed she always sat when she came to see me . she climbed in the bed and laid her head on my chest and told me Everything that happed at the mall . i sighed . Fuck! she's already having a rough day now im adding icing to the cake.

"D" i spoke breaking the silence.
"Yeah bestie?" she replied.

i took a deep breath before continuing.

"I just wanna get this off my chest , i know you're already having a bad day but i need you to know this" Dasaria sat up looking at me oddly. "Im on my last strike D, my time is running short." i spoke softly.

she shook her head and covered her mouth fighting back tears.

"Dasaria we have already talked about this . remember the funeral arrangements?" she giggled while whipping her tears.

"yeah, my funeral is gonna be BOMB! just wait on it. i am not even scared to die anymore. i accept Jesus Christ as my savior . so i am believing im going to heaven . so , NO ! im am not scared to die. i am prepared.
but D, a nap is calling my name , so imma need you to bounce" i said lightly pushing her.

she laughed gave me a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye.
5 minutes later i was out like a light.

Dream .
"My child judgment day is coming soon" i heard this deep voice say . i was squinting my eyes because it was so bright. i closed my eyes for 30 seconds then opened them again and seen alot of people wearing white. i just started walking while everyone spoke to me and told me "Congratulations" i thanked them confused. one thing caught my eye.
Biggie and tupac were on stage rapping together i thought i was tripping. everyone was so happy for some reason.
after tupac and biggy got off stage , whitney houston sung. right when she finished it started raining . but the funny thing was NOBODY moved they kept singing and dancing like it a bright sunny day. "sweety?" i heard someone say. i turned around and seen the lady i thought i'd never see again , my grandmother. "You're dead granny , how can i see you?" she laughed at my confusion . "Baby, this is heaven" she smiled. then it all came to me . Everyone in white , people congratulating me, and Everybody that had died that i knew about was here . Famous people and all .

"Mrs. newsom" the nurse yelled.
"Yeah,?" i said stretching smiling.
"Somebody must had a good dream, its time for your meds" she replied.

life is good, even though its coming to an end . at least i know Our father whom which is in heaven accept me , and forgave me for my sins.

This was the BEST chapter i have ever wrote . right off the top of my head. yayyy. anyways like i said before this book is coming to an END obviously.