Just us.

continued..

-------

Sharia's P.O.V

me and JT spent the whole day together first we went to my favorite resturant "Red Lobsters" then we went to the mall and after went to the movies. i wanted to see "Best man Holiday" it was funny as hell. i noticed today i didnt once think about cody. i think im moving on already, thank god !

"Babyyy, im so tired and exhausted." i whinned .

"Yeah bae we can go home now" Jt replued walking out of the movies hand in hand.

"J, who were you texting the whole time in the movies?" i asked.

"Huh?" he asked completely ignoring me . "Nevermind , take me to the house" i said getting a lil mad.

i know this nigga aint fucking me over already! it better be one of his lil homies telling him some important shit, oouh lemme find out it was a female all hell gone break loose.

JT's P.O.V

Damn, my ass been slipping lately i'm trying to keep my secret from Sharia . but my ass aint good at being sneaking shit im so obvious.

"whats wrong shar?" i knew she was upset.

"Nothing Jason!" i semi yelled. hell yeah she was mad she used my real name. she only use my real name when she upset. "baby look, i wasnt texting no hoe or nothing its my mom she umm said my grandma has been getting sick . i gotta keep in touch since i dont live up there in washington." i lied. FUCK! now i got to find that lie to cover another lie.

"Awww, babe im sorrry i didnt know .vwhy havent you went to see her?" she said sounding weak.

"Ummm...idk , i barely found out i guess" i said gripping the stirring wheel.

"Ooh you should really plan on going to see her sometimes"

"Yeah, i know!" i said quickly getting out the car popping the trunk and getting our stuff from the mall out and heading in the house. Sharia put the stuff up while i hopped in the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karters P.O.V

|9:27| p.m.

i brushed my teeth exhausted from all the throwing up i've been doing the last couple of weeks. i am now officially 1 whole month pregnant. Yes i am going to raise this baby and stop hoeing around. this baby deserves a stable life and yeah i need to make an appointment to arrange my 1st doctors appointment . i haven't been. there was no point i already knew i was pregnant so why go? anyways...  i still havent talked to Cody since i told him i was pregnant but i've fucked a couple of other dudes from time to time . ever since i got pregnant I've been so horny lately. i still deserve to have the D but like i said im going to stop this Madness ASAP! well its time for me to go to bed . im tired.

|9:45| p.m

Codys P.O.V.

im living my life as usual i still havent talked to Karter since she told me about the pregnancy but fuck it i been fucking my new bitch jamie well not to much fucking just alot of head. i at least deserve that right? haha.

ring, ring, ring.

speaking of the devil..

"Wassup girl , wya ?"

"Outside papi, open the door" she said

i opened the door to see jamie in a tight fitted white beater and minie shorts. lord knows she a hoe its fucking cold af! she know we live in texas weather but you know Hoes gone be Hoes.

"You ready daddy?"

"Hell yeah!" i said slapping her ass and ripping off her clothes. i know yall thinking a nigga need to slow down but this shit got me hooked. what can i say ? i LOVE pussssyyy ! hahaha.

|10:00| P.M.

Back at the Jt's House..

Sharia's P.O.V

jt and i both took a shower and watched friday. hell yeah i love that movie.

"craig lemme use yo microwave"
"Alright where yo food?"
"I was hoping you would let me take yo microwave back to the house"

i was dying laughing felicia crazy !! my laughed completely changed when JT grabbed the remote and turned the t.v. off. niw it was completely dark .

"baaaeeee" i whined

"Nu uh, bye Felicia , its time to go to bed" that shit had me rolling .

"Whatever nigga, gimme sugaaa' " i said poking out my lips, he kissed me and grabbed my waist. and we fell asleep.

BYEEE FELICIAAA! UPDATES COMING SOON JUST WAIT ON IT.
Vote , vote , vote