-----

codys P.O.V

i couldn't believe this shit. i was so upset i just wanted to cry. i really didnt have nobody to go to for help my mother or father never been in my life, im the only child as well..maybe i could get some stuff off my chest by talking to....Karter..

i thought about it for second, nah she probably some where hoeing . FUCK IT !

ring, ring, ring.

"Heyy" she answered in a seductive tone. i shook my head. "Wassup what you doing?" i asked "Mmm, nothing really why? you wanna swing through?" i thought long and hard shit why not maybe busting a couple nuts could get me through the day. "Yeah, i'm on my way now" i just needed somebody to talk to but i knew Karter is always DTF! i made my way over there and she greeted me at the door ASS naked. damn !  see what i mean. she always have had a nice body. curves in all the right places and a big plump ass. with about a b cup that sat straight up. soon as i closed the door she pulled my junk out my pants and started giving A1 head. i busted, she swallowed. that girl suck so much dick every time i see her she got a soar throat. i aint never kissed this hoe before, and i dont plan on it FUCK AND DUCK ! thats it. she got up and walked to the backroom and laid on the bed i noticed some chick beside her tf? a threesome ? HELL YEAH! the other girl crawled up to me and pulled off my shirt while Karter pulled off my pants . my nigga can you say i was on cloud 9 . the other girl im guessing name Samantha because thats what Karter kept calling her was already naked as well i believe they had a session before i got here. the girl was gorgeous she didnt look like a hoe though . anways i went into my pants pocket looking for a condom and Samantha grabbed my hand and said nu uhh baby i want you RAW! shittttt thats cool to after she said that i started going crazy fucking the shit out of Samantha doggy style while karter was being ate out by Samantha this shit was LIVE to the fullest . i busted 3 nuts before i became tired. "Damn, daddy we should do this again sometime" karter said outta breath. "Yeah i agree" i said smirking looking for my phone. damn, i been here for 3 hours tf? "Im out!" i yelled while slamming the door.

Karters P.O.V

i've became more comfortable having sex with a girl i guess. my kitty was very soar i knew sam's was as well i decided to give her some good ass head. i went straight between her legs and started eating like it was my last meal. she started twitching , i knew she was about to cum. i put two fingers in and started pumping HARD! "aaahhhh, r-r-right therreee" was all she managed to get out before she squirted EVERYWHERE. i laughed and came up and she got on top of me and repeated the whole scene. gosh that was AMAZING .

Sharia's P.O.V

i know cody went stuffing his dick into somebody instead of going to the clinic i decided to pack all of my belonging and sit and wait for cody to come. as soon as i sat down the door opened "im done cody, bye" "what you mean you aint going no where" "I shed so many tears for yo dusty ass and this is how i get re-payed, FUCK YOU CODY I CANT STAND YOUR ASS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YO ASS REMAINED THE SAME NOTHING CHANGED" i said while warms tear drops hit my lips. "Baby we gone work this out you aint leaving me this way we both probably got aids who tf gone want yo fucked up ass pussy" BANG! i punched his ass dead in his mouth. "HOW TF COULD YOU SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, I BEEN DOWN FOR YO ASS FOR HOW LONG CODY? YOU AINT SHIT I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL I CANT BELIEVE I WAISTED 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE WITH YO UNGRATFUL ASS FUCK YOU !!! I HATE YOU I PRAY TO GOD YOU BURN IN HELL" i yelled grabbing my stuff and putting it in my car

"bae i didnt mean it im sor-" he managed to get out before i cut him off by slamming the door in his face.