For The Better Or Worse..

Jt's P.O.V

i fell to my knees crying, "Why god, why did you take her from me?" i looked at nia's lifeless body. she was so pale and cold. she had to be sitting in this tub over night. the water was freezing cold. i still couldnt figure out how she died. i wiped my face and dialed 911. "This is 911 whats your emergency?" "My sister is dead" i mumbled. "Okay sir can you please tell us your address?". "1324 tennis avenue". 10 minutes later i heard sirens outside the apartment. i bagged away and opened the front door getting the paramedics attention. "She's in the bathroom tub!" i wined . they got her body out the tub and placed her on the stretcher. i grabbed my keys and drove 50 all the way to the hospital. whats the point of speeding, she's already dead right. i called our mother i know it would be kind of awkward because we haven't spoke to her in years. she never really been in our life but she deserve to know that her daughter is dead. "Hello?" she answered . "Hi, jessica i mean mama" "Jason, baby whats wrong i just wanted to tell you nia just died and im at the memorial herman hospital" i heard her sniff "Okay son im on my way" i got off the phone and headed in the waiting area.

______________________________

______________________________________

Karters P.O.V

the doctor came back in the room with a disturbed look . "Wassup doc?" "im so sorry mrs. newson, but you have AIDS and so does your baby" i broke into tears i knew it . i got it from cody nasty ass. "Okay what am i suppose to do?" "You can keep carrying the baby and it dies with you because you only have a month or 2 to live or you can go head and get an abortion" "i wiped my face and nodded. "The abortion get this over with already!" i yelled "Yes ma'am" he replied .

Cody's P.O.V

i went up to the doctors office with karter on my mind. if im AIDS free . imma get my life together and get my baby back. i signed in grinning at the thought of my future. "Mr. hudson" a woman in a white coat and scrubs said. i stood up and headed to the back with her. she did the basics and told me Dr. Drew would be in shortly.

"Mr. hudson, your here to get tested?" "Yes sir" i responded . he went through the steps with and 30 minutes later the test results came back . little did i know i was positive for AIDS. i guess i deserve to die of course i wasnt living right . but is the rest of my 2 month of living worth it ir should i blast myself? i walked out the doctors office and headed home. i turned the music off and reached in my glove compartment for my gun. i put it in my lap and drove home with tears in my eyes. i pulled up to my house unlocked the door and headed to my room. i threw the gun on the bed and starting kicking everything in sight i fell to floor and put my hands in my head until i heard my phone ring . it was an unknown number i didnt care to talk to anyone at the moment i threw my phone into the wall it shattered into many pieces . i sat on the bed. "Is this life worth living or should i blast myself?" i repeated over and over again.

i picked the gun up cocked it until it clicked then.....

BOOM!

was that chapter any good? everything is falling apart i dont know how im going to end it but this book is coming to an end because im ready to start a new book!