chapter 5

sharia's P.O.V (pic to the side)

i laid in the bed stiff thinking about what we just did. i mean i love cody but i know he's been cheating on me. Everytime one of his hoes piss him off i find him crawling to me for sex. i really dont mind cause i've been cheating as well. we've been seeing each other for about 2 months now. we have been keeping it on the DL until i decide to tell Cody. I been having this off the edge feeling that something isn't right.....Only time could tell.

------------

JT's P.O.V

i woke up to my alarm clock buzzing it was 9:45 a.m i like to get up early, its just been a habit since middle school. i went to my closet grabbed my 501's , a bright green polo and my bel-airs i sat it on the bed then hopped in the shower for about 45 minutes . i got out brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my waves. i smiled at myself, hell yeah im conceited.

oh yeah i forgot to tell ya'll a lil bout myself well im 20 sexy af got hella swag and i get bucks everyday . well thats all. i grabbed my rolex put it on along with my clothes and shoes and looked at the time which read 11:00 . great timing i said then walked out.

i decided to go to the mall and pick up the newest ship in's. As i walked into footlocker they were already setting them up. "Wassup j what you getting today?" yeah i come here so often that i became good friends with the workers. "All of these" i said pointing to all of the latest jordans on the wall "and can you give me to of the same pair in a size 8 too" yeah i bought 2 pair for my soon to be baby sharia. he chuckled and walked to the back to get all of the shoes in size 12 and the two in 8 and rung them up i pulled out a stack without counting it knowing it had a little more than the total. i grabbed my bags walking out the door than said "Happy early birthday Mark" he smiled and replied "Thanks man" .

Nia's P.O.V

my body has been feeling weird so i decided to go get a check up. i havent been to the doctor in ages, i cant stand this place. i walked in filled out my sign in sheet than sat and waited.

"Nia Thompson" a guy said he looked a little over 30. he was iight i guess . i stood up and i walked behind him.

"So when was the last time you have had a check up?"
"Ummm...like when i was 10, so about 8 or 9 years ago" i replied. he looked shocked and said.
"well, we are gonna run alot of test on you, just to be safe you'll be in here about another 2 or 3 hours". i looked at the time it was only 2 i'll be out by 5. doc left out the room after he told me to strip and lay down. i did as told and he told me he was gonna give me a paths mere i laid down and he stuck some tools in me . he told me i had a little scent down there so i had to take a test for that then i got up wiped my area and he said he was gonna see if i was pregnant. i was relieved when he told me i wasnt pregnant he left the room for about 45 minutes then came back with some paper work.
"Miss. Thompson, im Sorry to tell you but you were carrying HIV for about a year or 2 since you didnt get checked out sooner it turned into AIDS" i broke down crying i couldn't believe this, i know i've been having alot of unprotected sex but damn.
"How long do i have doc" "miss. thompson im going to need you to tell everyone you've had sex with to come get checked out and you have A few months to live...."