chapter 7

JT's P.O.V

i was headed back to my apartment when i got a call from sharia. it sounded like she been crying i dont like for females to cry what so ever .

"Can i stay with you JT, i cant do this anymore with cody." she cried.

"Yeah, im on my way back to my crib wya?"

"im sitting outside in the parking lot" she sniffed.

"Oh, so you just knew i was gonna let you stay huh?" i laughed.

"Haha, well i was hoping so" i replied.

|6:09p.m.| (im going to start doing the time and the date)

sharia's P.O.V

i got off the phone with JT and listened to keyshia cole while waiting on him. "i remember when i gave up loving you i was sad and lonely, i remember when i walked out...."

i couldnt do nothing but break down i was madly in love with a cheater. i was crying so hard i had snot everywhere . "I REMEMBER WHEN I GAVEEE UP LOVINGGG YOU, I WAS SAAAAAD AND LONELYY!" i sung loudly. i wiped my face and look up, there was JT standing at my door tapping on the window. i cried even harder. he opened the door with his arms stretched out wide . "Girl, if he aint gone treat you right then i aint gone treat you wrong" he told me .

JT's P.O.V

i opened my arms hugging sharia as she cried into my arms . "Girl, if he aint gone treat you right then i aint gone treat you wrong" i told her rocking her back and forth . she den heard so many lies she dont know whats true or not . she been through alot. but im here for her.

i picked her bridal style and walked into my apartment went to my bedroom and took off her shirt, pants and shoes and gave her one of my "just do it" shirts i laughed because it was cute on her, her hair was in a messy bun and the shirt hung off her right shoulder . i put on my orange, white and grey camo night pants turned the light off and got in the bed grabbing sharia's waist and pulling her closer to me. "If nobody got you i got you ma" was the last words i said before falling asleep.

Saturday Morning.

|10:23a.m.|

Sharia's P.O.V

i woke up and stretched i looked around the room remembering what happened last night. i almost started crying again. but im a big girl its time for me to grow up! i turned around and seen JT staring at me "Goodmorning love" he whispered . i died . "Damn, boy tf did you brush your teeth lastnight?" referring to his morning breath . "Haha, so its like that? i brushed my teeth with aim before i went to sleep!" "Nahh, nigga it smelled like you den missed!" i said rolling on the floor laughing . "That shit aint funny he said going into the restroom doing his hygiene i pulled out my clothes and decided to wear some denim jeans a cropped red and pink top and my valentines to match. JT came out the restroom with just boxers on i went into the restroom to do my hygiene while he got dressed. i straightened my hair and put on my accessories brushed my teeth and washed my face. i walked out to see JT in a white shirt with red and black wording with some 501's and the he got games. he looked hella good. "Where we going today ?" "Everywhere" he replied. i grabbed his hand and we headed out the door.