The Sibling Of 2 Celebrities

• Dedicated to Tasnimm<3333

OK, so I deleted MINDLESS cause I wasnt quite sure where I was going with it, but trust, *george lopez voice* I GOT THIS!

The main character here is Lexi Montez.

Here we go....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the plane, munching on salty peanuts. My body sat froze up in the ice-cold, hard plane chairs. Mindless Behavior was blasting from my iPod. No matter how bad things would be, Mindless Behavior would always fix it. Always.

My little 13 year-old sister, Nina, is a young supermodel. She models for a gazillion companies world-wide. My mom and I mostly travel with her around. She always get everything, but I don't think she actually enjoys the job- only the money. Money was always her favorite thing. Becoming famous was always my favorite thing. I guess none of us could get what we wanted. But of course, she still got the money. So, only I didn't get what I wanted. As usual.

My "baby" brother, Nick, who's 2 years old, is a famous dancer. He goes around for concerts and music videos and stuff. My dad goes around with him. I tag along with him sometimes, too. I switch back and forth cheering my siblings on.

While their fulfilling my dreams.

This summer, they really hit the jackpot. A famous fashion designer, Roberto Cavalli, saw my sister on the cover of a magazine and completely loved her. So now, she's spending the summer modelling Cavalli's new line of teens' clothing.

My brother did just as well. Apparently, he's been causing a frenzy in the U.S., Europe, and Australia, so now he's going on a worldwide summer tour. My mom is going with my sister (once again) and my dad with my brother. I really don't want to go on either one of those all fucking summer, so my other option, was to stay with my aunt Chelsea in Columbia, Maryland. It was fun going there. Aunt Chelsea was really chill and awesome. She acts like a teenage girl, so you can talk to her about everything. She's also very responsible when she needs to be. She's like the perfect aunt. Also, Maryland was really nice and quiet. There shouldn't be too much happening there, and that's what I like.

So Maryland was where I was going. With hugs and kisses to my family, and of course, my luggage and stuff, I hopped on to this plane with my mind set on what an awesome summer is up ahead.

Yet I couldn't help but think of how much better a plane ride I could get if I was Nina. Or Nick.

But, no, Im their sister, Lexington Montez: the girl who's dream didn't- and may never- come true.

So screw you, whoever said dreams come true.

Because they don't.

"Future" played on.

Wish I could meet your mom

And show her that I'm decent

Wish I could tell you that I love you

Girl, I mean it I do...

I wish you could, too.  Not Prod- but Roc. But, no. I'm just Lexington Montez.

I shut my eyes and dreamt a nice dream where Roc and I stood on stage, dancing together. Being famous together. A dream that would never come true.

*SMACK*

I felt something hit me straight in the face, waking me from my sweet dream.

I looked up and saw an old lady trying to squeeze her way to the aisle, so she could go use the bathroom. Her white purse was dangling right in front of my face. I guessed that must have been what hit me. She gave me a look.

The old lady: Oh, Finally! You woke up! Could'ja move?

She screamed it kind of harshly, scaring me. I quickly moved my legs to the side to allow her more space to go.

I looked up to check the time on the clock. It read 7:59 A.M. The lady on the speakers said that we are in Maryland and we should be landing in about 10 minutes. I took that as the invitation to go to the bathroom and get myself ready.

I rushed in and brushed my dark hair. I noticed my blond highlights were coming out and it was blending into a cool orangish color. I didn't like it at first, but many people were always complementing me on it, so I decided to keep it.

I traded my shirt in for a bright blue Hollister shirt. It was nice and soft against my cold skin. I noticed I got so cold, that my tanned skin was paleing. I switched my sweatpants for some cute skinnies, and I switched my warm UGGs for some hightops.

It was really cold back in Denver, but here in Maryland, it was pretty warm for winter. So, I dressed lightly.

I applied some eyeliner and lipgloss- my daily works. I never really put on much makeup, other than that. I didn't really need that much makeup. Not that I think too much of myself, but my skintone and hair are pretty decent. My eyes and eyebrows are pretty enough. My nose, face, mouth, and face structure are fine enough, so I don't think I need to cover my face with a mask of makeup. One squeeze of my tube of lipgloss, and I was out the door.

It only took a minute for the doors to open. I had to wait until the very end, though. The people on this plane were very rude. They pushed me so many times and kicked me -literally- out of the line, until I ended up the last one.

My aunt texted me to wait by a certain giftshop, and I stood there while combing my fingers through my hair.

Aunt Chelsea came with her arms spread wide, ready for a hug.

Me: Aunt Chels!!!!!!

Chelsea: Lexi!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe your here!

Me: Me either! I've missed you!

Chelsea: I've missed you too!

Me: Oh my godd, I can't wait to get to all the fun!

Chelsea: Same here! But.. not today,

Me: Wait, what?

Chelsea: Uhmm.. yea, I sorta gotta work later. I'm working more shifts now, so.. yea. But, I found a great job for you, too!

Me: Wait.. What?!?

Chelsea: Hehe... yea. It's wonderful! It's a good pay, its right across the street, and your boss is my friend Jenae.

Me: *fake enthusiasm* Oh.. really? Thats.. that's wonderful!

Chelsea: I know, right! We'll make even more pay!

Me: Heheee.. yeaa..

REALLY?!?!?!? I just got here and I have a job!!!!!!!

Oh god, this better be a good job.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh kayyyy.. So, this is juz the beg. The tester thingyy.. PLEASE HELP ME GET MORRE READS!

I<3yall and

StayMindless<33

ON THE SIDE, I ADDED A VIDEO OF MY REAL LIFE "NICK MONTEZ". LIKE, SHARE, RATE, AND KEEP SHARING TO MAKE HIM A HIT!

POST HIM ON FACEBOOK,

TELL YOUR FRIENDS,

FAM,

ENIMIES,

NEIGHBORS,

GRANDPARENTS,

PETS,

DEAD PETS,

DEAD PEOPLE,

LIVING DEAD PEOPLE,

VAMPIRES,

ANYONE!!!

TELL EVERYONE TO WATCH THIS!!!!!