Screwed

The next day started of as a normal day,

I had work,

So did Chels,

I had breakfast, and got ready.

I tried to forget about everything, and continue the summer.

I stared up at the Roc Royal pictures all over my walls. I let out a huge smile. He looked so cute in them. I leaned into one, and kissed it, then I headed over to my closet to change. My closet, also, had plenty of Mindless Behavior pictures- mostly Roc Royal.

Once I was finished getting ready, I grabbed my keys and phone of the table, and ran over to the car to go to work.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Roc Royal and Prodigy sat at the table in silence, trying to plan their work. Princeton and RayRay were each helping one of them, but got bored of it, and started messing around.

RayRay: Dat lady, at the supermarket, was all like," oh arent you a cute little girl." And I was like, "excuse me, Im a boy." and she was like, "boy, you betta cut them braids, lookin like a girl ova there." Like.. seriously? Who is she to tell me that?

Princeton: Dayam! That sucks..

RayRay: Lil bit.. You think I should cut them?

Princeton: Hell naw, boy! You hair is your little signature! It keeps you, you! It makes you MINDLESS!

RayRay: Damn.. no wonder you're like the "spokesperson" of the group.

Princeton shrugged and grabbed another piece of bacon. RayRay took three pieces and shoved them into his mouth.

The both laughed and looked over at Roc Royal and Prodigy.

Prodigy, who'd usually have finished the entire breakfast table by now, barely touched his food.

Roc, hadn't said a thing about us eating so much meat, like he usually would.

The table seemed way quieter without them.

Ray and Prince looked at each other.

Prince: What's wrong with Prod?

RayRay: Nothin, really. How bout Roc?

Prince: Nothin really..

That's when they realized, if they didn't even talk to each other that much about these kind of things, they were falling apart.

But nobody wanted to step up and fix things at the moment.

Each one thought, "maybe later."

Roc Royal, in his head, silently, was reviewing his  plan to get back at Spencer. He looked him up on facebook yesterday, when he realized, he didn't have a facebook. That was really strange, he decided, so he looked him up on google. The FBI page came up, and had something quite interesting on it...

That's when he got the idea.

Roc stayed up all night doing this, while Princeton fell asleep.

He didn't tell Prince. even though he knew he should.

Something just told him it'd probably be better if he did it himself.

Meanwhile, Prodigy was worrying on what Sahana would think, if it even was her.

He was trying to see how he'd come up to her and say hi.

He wanted her to be estatic!

He wanted her to be his.

So, he planned.

########################################################

I came to Aco sa I ran to the back to get the orders. We already had a lot.

Spencer was standing in the back, working away. He saw me and his face beamed.

Spencer: Hey Lex, bae.

He leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips.

Me: Hey Spence.

Spencer: Gotta LOT of orders today, day-after sale.

I nodded my head and went over to grab the boxes.

Me: See ya!

Spencer: See ya!

I pushed the door open, hopped in the car, and continued my daily process.

::::MANY ORDERS LATER...:::::::

I was driving back from the last house, and back to Aco sa. I played turned on the radio and "Moves Like Jagger" came on.

I sang along to the parts I knew, and watched the road.

When I finally reached Aco sa, I saw some hidden police cars. I tried to drive more carefully, and I was succedding untill..

Cop: License and registration, please.

Me: uhmm.. uhh...

Dammit. I'm SOOOOO screwed. 

Me: I don't really..... have... one..?

The cop studied me for a second.

Then soon enough, I was handcuffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

OHHHH SHIT!

she's screwed!

most of yall told me the person writing the Journal Entries was Roc.. REALLY good guess!

Im not gonna reveal soon, though.

Theres gonna be more all throughout the story.

Luv Yall..

StayMindless<3

#SpreadThePeace