Special Guest-- ermm .. Employee.

The only way out of the problem, it turned out, was just to go back home. The paparazzi found a new story to cover with Nicki Minaj, so the area was cleared. Keisha quickly flew over to check things out last night, and found everything okay.

So that's how we ended up heading back home.

Nina was really upset. I could tell she was going to cry. When she hugged Princeton for a longer time than needed, my jaw tensed. He whispered something in her ear and she let out a flirty giggle. I clenched my fist. She whispered something back in his ear and he licked his lips. My fist grew tighter. Nobody else seemed to notice this but it bothered me in an unbearable way. They pulled away and stared into each other's eyes, and I just KNEW he was gonna kiss her. I cleared my throat and coughed bringing them back to reality, and Princeton instead just kissed her on the cheek. It was better, I guess. But not by much.

I DESPISED the thought of them having a romantic relationship. It's petty, I know. And the worst part is I don't even know why.

Eventually, I hugged Nina and gave her the whole goodbye speech I give her whenever we have to go our different ways.

I hugged her and but behind her shoulder, I saw Mom's car coming up, and I knew we had to go. But we couldn't all just get in the limo sitting here, so I began bolting the other way, around the house and down the street. "RUN!!" I screamed and everyone followed me, while I dashed behind the house. Nina went up to distract her, and we just kept running.

In the distance, I could hear Mom's curious voice asking "Who are they?" and her car engine about to start up again.

We ran even faster down the streets, hoping to lose her. I could hear Nina's voice in the distance, but I could barely make out what she had to say. I was so focused on trying to figure out what she was saying, that I didn't even notice the herd of paparazzi a few yards ahead.

Me: Shit ! Duck, guys !

They were one step ahead of me, hiding behind the bushes and trees beside the sidewalks. I slowed my run to a walk until the paparazzi moved away. We all ran back up to a park where we loaded into the limo.

I was so tired of the running, so I laid my head on Roc's shoulder and leaned my body against him in the car ride.

Roc: Awwh... my boo tired?

Me: Mhmm..

Roc: Hahaa .. you'd think being Nina Montez and Nick Montez's sister, Roc Royal's girlfriend, and Mindless Behavior's best friend that you'd be used to the paparazzi.

Me: Nope.

Roc: Yeah, neither am I.

Me: Hahahaa.

Roc shrugs.

Roc: The big life sometimes is hard to get used to. And there are definetly some cons.

Me: Like..?

Roc: Like the paparazzi. Lack of privacy. I have to leave my family. A lot of work. And... nevermind.

Me: What?

Roc: Just forget about it.

Me: Roc, tell me.

Roc: It doesn't matter right now.

Me: Ughh .. fine.

Roc kisses my forehead as if it'll make up for not telling me.

Roc: Love you, boo.

Me: Love you too.

I hear all the other couples talking as well, but I don't pay much attention to them. But I do notice Princeton's been oddly silent.