You Broke Her Heart, and He Picked Up The Pieces

Roc Royal got up to go talk to Lexi, but then thought again about it, and decided not to. Instead, he just waited for Princeton silently, and left.

Princeton noticed how awkward Roc was being, and wanted to ask, but he already knew,

It had to do with Lexi.

Lexi told Princeton everything, and Princeton planned on talking to Roc about it. But here? Walking home? Not exactly the best time. Maybe later, in a more private area, he decided. He didn't want this to become too big of a deal, that Roc just had a little crush. That Lexi maybe just thought he was cute. But this.. this has gone way farther. And unfortunate for him, he was sucked into it. So now, he had to find the easiest, and best, way out.

Roc Royal, with his arms crossed, and his face filled with anger, walked on home, not making a sound. He silently promised to never let Spencer get away with this- because NO ONE bosses Roc Royal around. Nobody.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princeton and Roc had left, and I was again, alone. Spencer left me a note saying that he was gone, which kind of made me disappointed. Since Roc doesn't give a shit about me, I am going back to plan Spencer. That plan was actually working. I texted him on my way home.

Me: Hey Spence, whered u go?

Spencer: Home. wanna come ovr?

Me: Idk..

Spencer: Cmon, Lex! We can watch a movie...;) I knoe u like watchin moviessss..

Me: tru.. aight imma txt my aunt nd tell her , nd imma b ovr.

Spencer: ill b waiting wit the popcorn nd DVD :]

Me: lmmfao

I quickly sent Chels a message.

Me: Hey Chels, goin over to Spencer's for a movie. Imma drive home. Cya latr:]

Chels: Kewlio juz dnt get preggo;) i mean it!

Me: lmmfao.. naw its juz a movie.

Chels: better be.. imma go to bed tho.. tired as hell! cya have fun!
Me: Kk.. gnite

By the time I finished texting Chelsea, I had already reached Spencer's house. Yea, it was that close. I fixed my shirt and knocked on the door.

Meg opened the door with a bright smile.

Meg: Hey, Lex! What're you doing here?

Me: Oh, uh, Spencer invited me over.

Meg: Oh, really? Cool then. Come in.

They're house was pretty big and it was nice. It was modernly furnished with great colors.

Meg: Oh, Spencer's upstairs changing. He should be down in a minute.

Me: Mkay.

I sat down on the couch and Meg ran up to her room. Spencer came running down the steps with his shirt only halfway on, to ask Meg who was at the door. His shirt hung around his neck, and his abs were completely visible. I had to try really hard to not end up grinning like a mad hatter. I just let out a giggle, which he obviously noticed.

Spencer: Oh, Lexi!

He pulled his shirt on.

Me: Hey.

He came down and gave me a hug. It took even more strength to try and not touch his abs.

Spencer: So you ready for the movie?