Found.

Sorry bout that last chapter... my friend Tasnim went on my account and decided to write a chapter -_______-

Really, Tasnim?

Really?

Anywaysss... I got a long weekend :] so that means more likely to have more updates !!!! yay !!!!!!

I juz came back fromm SHOPPING ! boatloads o shit i gots ;] At mii cousin's house right noww <3

then to one of mii bestie's bday party !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTORIA ! LOVE YOU , GIRLIEEEE ! ;]

But no Sunday Skewl ! <3 yay !

(i hate that shit )

Anywaysss...

lets continuee this stuff, since

______________________________________________________________________

Prod wrapped his arm around Sahana and kissed her on the cheek. A soft breeze came from the window, at onto the bed.

Sahana's brother didn't come back from the bar, and Sahana was stressing. She'd called Prod and he quickly rushed over to help calm her down.

He'd been successful, but she still couldn't sleep. "Sleep with me." she'd told him. He knew she didn't mean it in that way, just that she wanted to be comfort, so he gladly lay next to her.

He sang to her, and ran his fingers through her hair. She'd closed her eyes, and slowly went to sleep, but not completely.

Prod pulled the covers up to her neck, and gave her another peck on the cheek. The corners of her lips turned up, but she kept her eyes closed. Prod kept his arms wrapped around her, and burried his head in her neck. He gave her kisses on her neck before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Sahana: I love you.

She whispered it, and quickly fell back into a deep slumber.

Mike had come back home, sometime late in the night, and crashed on the couch, still very drunk. Prodigy and Sahana had not noticed he came, and they continued to sleep in each others' arms.

__________________________________________________________________

Leah sat on her bed, with her laptop in her lap, chatting one of her her old friends, when she saw a name pop up in the 'online' list, and she scowled at it.

She tried to ignore it, and post a new status.

She began typing,

"Sometimes I can be so stupid. Why even bother with love?"

She hit Enter and it posted.

Leah kept racking her brain to figure out what she did wrong.

Why did Craig just up and run as soon as she kissed him?

She ran her hand through her hair and paused when she got a chat.

Saph: Le, plz lemme explain

Leah: Theres nethin to explain, youve disgraced our family. Happy now?

Saph: Le, plz. It wasnt my fault.

Leah: Stfu. Nobody wanna hear your excuses. ur lucky mom wont let me block u.

Leah: Nd my name's LEAH

Saph: Well, Im sorry .

Leah: gfu.

Saph: So u wnt even gimme the chance to explain ?

Leah: Nope.

Saph: Dnt you think its a little bit hoe-ish ?