Miss Understanding

Prod, Sahana and Leah all sat on the couch in Sahana's house watching "Megamind"

Prod put his arm around Sahana and held her close to his body. He'd sneak a peck on her lips or her cheek.

Leah: Why the hella we watching this?

Prod: Its funny.

Sahana: It really is.

Leah: *rolls eyes* sure.. Well, I really hate being a third wheel, so.. Imma go now. Leave you guys to your cuddling.

Sahana: Aww.. Okey. Bye, Le. *hugs Leah*

Leah: Hasta La Vista, lovebirds.

Leah shut the door behind her and walked out the door, leaving Prod and Sahana to themselves.

Sahana tilted her head upwards to look into Prod's eyes, and he smiled at her.

They stared into each other's eyes for a long time..

Prod: I really missed you, Hawk.

Hawk was his nickname for her, as in "Tony Hawk", a VERY famous skateboader.

Sahana: I missed you too, pigeon.

Pigeon was her nickname for him, since she was a magestic bird- magestic in skating, she gave him a nickname to match his skills in skateboarding- pigeon, since pigeons weren't really good at anything.

Prodigy chuckled at his nickname. He took her hand, gently.

And pulled her in for a nice, romantic kiss.

It brought the two of them,

To last summer.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I woke up from my nap and it was 10 P.M.

I got up, and fixed my hair. I changed my shirt, and slipped into some UGGs, and snuck out the door, for a nice walk.

I knew the town well, so I wouldn't get lost or anything.

I walked around the little shops,

Then past the big-name stores,

past the park,

and past the local airport.

I sat at the bench outside the airport, crying.

It brought too many memories of the past month.

Oh, how I wanted to change the summer...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Meanwhile--

Roc: Can I please get the quickest ticket to Denver?

Lady: I'm sorry, sir. The last ticket was sold to that young man over there. *points to a guy with only a small bag*

The guy she was referring to had incredibly familiar blond hair.

Roc had a feeling that he was--

but he pushed that feeling away.

_________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________

Prod took Sahana's hand, and turned it so he could see the locket on the bracelet. He pulled the key from his pocket, and began to open the locket.

Sahana: Wait.. you keep the key in your pocket?

Prod: Always. Never leave it.

Sahana: *giggles* Thats sweet.

Prod: Like you.

He continued to put the key in, but unfortunately,

it didn't fit.

Sahana: What? It's supposed to fit perfectly.

Prod: I don't know..

Sahana: Lemme see. *takes it from Prod*

In little cursive writing, there was supposed to be a little "Sahana" in the corner of the key.

But it wasn't there.

Instead, it said--

Sahana: Prod, what's this?

She showed him the little, "Serena" where "Sahana" should have been.

Prod: I-I, uh..

Sahana: What I thought..

Sahana got up to leave, but Prod held her wrist, and pulled out another key,

the real key.

Prod: No, see, I have it here, baby. C'mon, please don't go. I need you!
Sahana: Oh shut up.

Prod: Sahana, please.

Sahana: Why don't you go fuck Serena?

She slammed the door behind her.

He sat there, frustrated with everything,

This was just a huge misunderstanding.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Once I had taken in enogh fresh air, I began to walk home. I looked at the time. 12:00 in the morning. I took one last look at the airport and stood up. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

A message.

I clicked on it, and saw a picture of Nina.

One of the new pictures for the portfolio.

It was sent to all fans/ followers, and being her sister, I was forced to become a fan.

I couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked.

That's when I realized that my parents hadn't called or texted or anything

even once

during this whole summer.

I rolled my eyes, and sat back down. I tossed my head back and took in the stars. I closed my eyes and listened..

to nothing.

but at the sametime,

it was everything.

Soon, a plane came in, and I watched as the people unloaded. When the time came close to 1:00, I began to get tired, so I headed home.

I watched the stars as they made the whole night beautiful. They almost completely erased my every thought of despair.

Almost.

Until....

????: Lexi, we need to talk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who Do You Think Is Talkin To Lexi?

Roc?

Spencer?

Madeline the Housekeeper?

Or someone else...?

Stay Tuned to Find Out..!

R'member, I Do Daily (or more) Updates!<3 so check oftenn..

StayMindless<3

#SpreadThePeace