Independence Day, but i'm not independent.

sowee, ppls.. i had this weird urge to do mii nails.. lmmfao. Theyre black with silver sparkles,nd over that, I put a hot pink heart. Its pretty cute ;]

While i was doing that, I randomly started watching a video for Valentine's Girl on my fonee <3

then, I was watching Copy Paste [for like the millionth time] on my fone.

Lawdd, I cannot get ovrr how sexxi Diggy is !!!! <3

 I luv how nicee yerr comments are ! <3

Anywayss.. Enuff withh mii boring lifeee, well get back to the storiiee ;3

____________________________________________________

Kiwi, Shane, and I sat in the backseat while Prince sat in the front seat. When they first got in, there'd be very little conversation, since my silence made it awkward. Then, it reduced to nothing, while I silently cried for myself. Mentally, because Kiwi and Vannah say it'll ruin my makeup. I rolled my eyes at the thought of it, and looked out the window.

We had to go to the park that was farther from my house. It was better to see the fireworks. It was bigger and was by a big pond. Around there, they'd turn off all the lights so you could see the fireworks better. When the fireworks weren't bursting into the air, you could see the sparkly stars.

We got settled on a hill, so our stuff looked like it was going downhill. At the top of the hill, you could see everyone.

Dean and Vannah met up with us, since they'd already went on their date.

Kiwi, Vannah, Dean, and Shane got everything settled, which was only a blanket to sit on, and some Independence Day spirit stuff like glowsticks and stuff.

Princeton went to go get us some food.

Prince: Lex, come with me.

Me: Why?

Prince: Please?

Me: Finee..

I got up and followed him to the merchendise stands. There were ones that had glowsticks, shirts, food, face painting, hair dying...pretty much everything. Prince spoke to the man in the ice cream stand, as I scanned the crowd. A lot of people were here, but not that many. Most people here seemed to be teenagers, either as couples or with friends. My eyes stopped when I saw a boy with a hat that said "ROYAL" and a little poofball pigtail in the back poking out of the hat. His arms were around some girl, and my eyes filled with tears.

"Did he really move on that fast?" I wondered, trying to hold back the tears.

I felt a lump form in my throat, disabling my vocal cords.

"Why am I sitting here moping around like a lovesick puppy?"

"Because you actually LOVE him."

My head was having a mental war.

"I DID love him. Not anymore."

"If you DID love him, then you'd quit crying about him and have some fun! Get another guy!"

"What if I just don't want a guy? That's my choice, and it's not because of Roc."

"You can lie to yourself all you want.."

"I'm not lying."

"Even Princeton said, 'Stay Mad If You Want, This Just Mean Your Love Is Strong."

"And..?"

"And you're staying mad. You love is definetly strong."

I managed to escape my mental war, and hold back the tears. I wanted to prove to Roc that I wasn't sitting around and moping. I am here, having fun.