Chapter one-The book

Nolan's POV-

I finished the book last night. Its filled with my thoughts,life,and basically everything else. Almost every page has a sticky note; if it doesn't,oh well.

Yes I actually read the book. And filled it with myself.

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and started to headed towards the library. Living alone had its props, no one wondering where you're going.

I had honestly really questioned myself on why I wanted to write in a published book then bring it back, and put it on a random shelf. I never got a clear answer, unless wanted to be a teenager and do stupid stuff counted.

The library is huge! Over 100,000 books, or thats what the librarian said.

Sneaking into the library was going to be hard, because one:the book has a bar code that will be detected. Two:I can't just slip in; Even though it's opened.

I can't go in the library because last year i tried this stunt. . . And got caught. So before I was escorted out by security i stole this book. I was going to ask a friend to bring it back for me but there was still a bar code.

So I changed the bar code and prayed. But of course my friends are wimps so I have to sneak in put a book on a shelf then leave. It can't be that hard,right?

After two hours of planning I finally got in. I walked in through the attached cafe.

There was a girl in the YA book section so I placed the book on the shelf she was looking at. She started to say hi but i left to fast for her to continue.

While walking home I though:

Mission write in a published book:complete

A/N

So I'm starting another book since I deleted my other ones...oops  

But i will be updating every week/two times a week

So yah

Lots of love and ice-creamm~Hannah