Chapter six-Disneyland day one

Emilys PoV

The plane had landed and we were being escorted to the Disneyland lobby. The thought of actually going to Disney land hadn't really set in until the plane landed. Soon after we got into the line to check in to the hotel we were in our room.

Thankfully there was two beds.

And wifi.

So we wasted no time in our room, and got straight to the rides, since we would only be there for three days and we wanted to do everything.

Six hours later:
I really wish we hadn't gotten on so many rides and walked so flipping far. My feet feel like they are going to fall off, yes, fall off! So we quickly walked back to our hotel room and began eating, Mac and cheese, I know super classy.

Then at like midnight we went outside to see the firework show on top of Cinderella's castle. It was so amazing to see all the colours fade into each other, and to see the pyro spell words.

And just to my liking I fell on top of a stranger, in the middle of a huge crowd. I hurried off the ground to help him up, when he excepted my hand I asked his name.

"It's Liam!" He yelled over the deafening crowd of screaming kids and adults. But his lips were moving again when my mom whispered in my ear she was leaving, so I missed what Liam said.

"Pardon!" I yelled back at him as he reached for my hand and lead me out of the crowd to a clearing in the grass.

"What's your name?" Liam said more calmly since we didn't have to scream at each other.

"Emily."

"That's almost as beautiful as you!" He said walking off with a sense of confidence. He called me beautiful.

"Beautiful." I whispered to my self trying to cope with what just happened, beautiful.

A/N

Heyyyyyyy guys,

Guess who started grade seven! Woop woop

Not really I'm already sick of school.

But I have friends soooooap that's good!

So yah I'm cutting Disneyland into three chapters

And yup Liam is actually a guy I know

So haha he doesn't know I wrote about him.

(He didn't say that to me!)

Okay please vote comment and share

Byeee my pushpins

Lots of love and ice-creamm ~Hannah