Chapter four-suprise

Emilys POV-

I'm finally home after talking to Nolan for three hours. So we didn't get much sleep. I walked home this morning because Katie stole my car. She did live farther so I just let her take it. And like always my mom put on a show once I got home.

"You're home and not dead! What did you do? Please tell me you didn't do drugs! Wait you're not a bad girl." My mother said jumping around like a lunatic. Ugh mothers!

"Can you not make a huge scene whenever I come home!?" I said hiding the fact that I was mad she called me a good girl again.

"I'm sorry but we have big news!" She said as my brother, jack, walked up behind her.

Then in unison they yelled, "we're going Disneyland!" My eyes widened and a huge smile found it's way on to my lips.

"Disneyland!! Woooooo!" I yelled. I've been begging my parents and to take us on a road trip to Disneyland since I was nine.

"We're leaving next week so make sure you're prepared!" Mother said happily. Yay, Disneyland! But I didn't pack right when I went up to my room. I went to go write in the book.

I was on day three of lets call him Y's book when I noticed a phone number on the back page of the book. No, I was not skipping pages!

So like any normal person I dialled the number and totally wimped out when Y answered. But I didn't call back I just continued on with reading.

Soon it was dinner so I went down stairs to find my father. Surprisingly he was actually going to eat with us, instead of taking the food into his office. Or what me and Jack like to call it, the bear cave. So I asked a stupid question at a stupid time:

"You coming to Disney with us?" The silence that filled the air was deadly. No one spoke so I knew my answer.

"No"

Then we all just ate in silence, which wasn't unusual when my dad was here.

After dinner we all went back to our own lives. I went back to my room and dialled a number.

"Hi,"

A/N

Hellllo my pushpins

How are you?

Well I have entered LB in the hippie teen awards

So yah voting isn't open..yett

And I hope you guys are enjoying the story

Lots of love and ice-creamm~Hannah