Chapter two-good girl

Emily's POV-

"Come on sweetie, good girls don't run away from home" said my mother as i just walked out of the house, and apparently that's illegal for good girls. Well good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught~5SOS.

Yes i just quoted a band, leave me alone!

But stereotypical me is obviously going to the library. I like to read but that doesn't mean I'm a said good girl. So on the way to the library I got gum. Popped a piece in my mouth and continued on my journey.

So yah everyone i know thinks I'm "good" except for my best friend because we don't get caught together. But she is the polar opposite of me; three words to describe her, parties, boys, and food. Well i like food but I don't party (often)or have multiple boys friends.

I basically live in the YA section at the library. Thats where all the best (in my opinion) books are. But I don't really like the fact that you're not allowed to have drinks or food. That rule doesn't really stop anyone from doing it but me though.

Okay maybe I am kinda a good girl.

So I was looking at the books on the shelfs, listening to bands while this dude who looked my age, sixteen, placed a book on the same shelf i was looking at. But when I tried to say hi he left faster than me breaking in to the water park and almost being caught.

So my nosy self wanted to see why he was putting the book back and not the librarian. Also why it was filled with sticky notes.

Slowly I picked up the book and opened the cover, which was very destroyed and written on. The inside of the cover had a little letter:

Dear whoever is reading this

I stole this book last year. And wrote in it almost everyday. Don't worry about the bar code because I changed it. Just place it in a bag or jacket then leave.
P.s yes i did read the book, but I also vandalized it.
Happy reading

Okay so i was going to put the book back but my curiosity got the best of me and I quickly dropped it in my backpack.

But before I left I grabbed the same book but not with all the writing and stuff. Surprisingly the book was paper towns by john green. And i have already read the book but maybe i can make it my own like that guy did, or maybe one of his friends, i have no clue.

Then I walked home, And hid in my room and read day one 2015

A/N

Hello my pushpins

Thats what I'm going to call you guys.

So yes I do like 5SOS

Im probably going to update on monday,Wednesday,and Friday

Pleaseeee vote,comment,and share

Lots of love and ice-creamm~Hannah