07

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time.

11:38

Then I got a text message notifications, I opened my imessages as we walk through the parking lot toward the mall. My heart pounded when I realized it was a text from Shawn.

Hey. I'll next you next time I'm in town. Remember no telling everyone how good I was. 😉

I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone back in my short's pocket without responding. I walked toward the first map of the mall as Lauren stumbled behind me.

"Do you think you can make it to the food court without puking," I placed my finger on the plastic board and circled the Starbucks. Lauren nodded and followed closely behind me all the way to the food cart. I pulled my phone out once more to see how much time we had/

11:50

There was another message notification from Shawn, this time I was less excited.

Playing hard to get I see how it is.

I read it and didn't respond, he sent another text immediately.

For the record I wasn't taking advantage of you. I actually liked you and wanted to hang out.

I didn't respond once again, I wasn't really happy with him. They got us drunk, Shawn and I had sex, then he left us stranded in Chicago. Some type of hang out.

"I think we could both use some carbs to fill our stomachs up," Lauren giggled then followed me the Subway that was right next to the Starbucks. After we got our subs we turned toward Starbucks but then stopped when we saw Dinah exiting.

"Oh my god, hey," she exclaimed pulling Lauren who was walking in front of me in for a hug. Dinah then turned to me and gave me an equally adorable hug.

"I was just about to go grab some lunch, I see you guys already got some," Dinah gestured to our subway bags.

"Yeah we were just about to go grab some coffee then sit down and eat. Long night," I said truthfully.

"Sounds good. Just pick a booth if you guys get done before me and I'll meet you," we all nodded then went our separate ways.

We walked into the Starbucks and waited in the short line.

"What can I get you," the chipper barista asked me.

"Uh can I get um can I get a medium coffee,black?"

"A grande coffee black. No creamers?," I shook my head. "Are your orders together," she pointed at Lauren and I. Lauren nodded, I looked at her in confusion.

"I'm the one that pulled you into this mess. Least I could do is buy your coffee," Lauren said. I didn't argue, she was right she did pull me into this mess. I would've been fine with leaving my shirt but Lauren being the crazy bitch she is couldn't let it go. Lauren paid then we moved out of the way of the other costomers and waited for our coffee. After a only a few minutes of waiting we grabbed our coffee then headed back into the food court. I scanned the tables looking for Dinah. She frantically waved to get our attention, I nuddged Lauren with my elbow and pointed, we both walked toward her.

"So tell me about your long night and how you ended up here," Dinah said excitedly as Lauren and I sat down. I glared at Lauren as I unfolded my sandwich.

"Oh come on promise I won't tell anyone."

Lauren looked at me as if asking for approval, I sighed then nodded.

"Your not going to believe this," Lauren started telling the story. She left out the part where she had sex with Brian and I had sex with Shawn which was when I opened my mouth.

"What you didn't have sex with Brian," I gave her a judgmental look.

"You had sex with Shawn," Lauren and Dinah said in unison.

My face flushed read as I shook my head without making eye contact with either of the girls.

"Oh my god you did," Lauren exclaimed.

I didn't really want to tell anyone about Shawn. Firstly because I was really fucking drunk and I'm not sure if I would've done it if I was sober. Secondly Shawn asked me not to tell anyone and as big of an asshole he was I respect that he doesn't want people to know.

"Lets not be telling everyone. I fucked up."

They both nodded as we stood up and threw away our trash. Lauren and I followed Dinah through the mall back to where we started. Her car was toward the back of the parking lot which was okay because I could use a nice walk after all that food I just ate. I opened the back door and got inside, letting Lauren sit in the front, not because I was being nice but because I desperately wanted to sleep.

"Where to girls," Dinah asked.

I told her the address of the fair grounds as she typed them into her Google Maps.

------------------------------------------------------------

I know this one was a little boring but it's going to get more interesting, a whole lot more interesting. Thanks for reading comment what you think is going to happen next - U.M.