It's Been a Long Day

WARNING: SMUT!!!!

Steve quietly opened the door to his and Bucky's apartment and peered in hoping to see one thing. Sure enough, there was Bucky huddled up on the couch, wrapped in blankets, fast asleep. The sight brought a smile to Steve's face. He was glad Bucky was getting some rest, he hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. It was just one of those nights unfortunately. It looked like poor old Bucky had been trying to wait up for Steve, with the half empty cup of coffee beside him, television still quietly blaring and his phone which he had obviously dropped on his chest.

Steve tiptoed in and tried to click the door shut as silently as possible behind him, not taking his eyes off Bucky's cute form. But the minute he did so Bucky bolted upright in a flustered mess.
"Steve!" He gasped, still half asleep and ripped all of the blankets off of him.
"Oh no." Steve cringed, hr had just wanted to leave Bucky to catch up on his sleep.
"What's wrong?" Bucky asked concerned.
"Nothing Buck, I just wanted to leave you to sleep that's all." He explained.
"Oh, well don't worry about me, I'm fine." Bucky tried to say while his mouth was being distorted into a giant yawn.
"No Bucky look at you!" Steve chuckled as he walked over to the chair and gently pushed Bucky back down into a lying position. "Come on, its been a long day for both of us. Why don't you go back to sleep?" He said softly.
Bucky's eyelids were already fluttering closed heavily and Steve thought thankfully that he was about to go back to sleep.

But then he piped up again after a large delay.
"But Stevie, I missed you so much! I woke up this morning and you were gone before I got to say goodbye! I've been waiting around for you all day to make sure your okay." He mumbled.
"I'm sorry Buck, but like I said, I wanted to let you catch up on your sleep." Steve explained as he sat on the edge of the couch. "And besides, it's not like you didn't know where I was going, I told you I had training with some of the new Avengers like Peter, Sam and Wanda."
"I know, I know. It's okay. But can you at least stay and cuddle me." Bucky begged, reaching up to wrap his arms around Steve's waist to pull him down beside him.
"Ok, I guess." Said Steve in mock annoyance.

Bucky chuckled and buried his head in between Steve's shoulder blades. It wasn't long before he was kissing the back of Steve's neck and whispering in his ear, working his lips up and across his jawline.
"I love you Steve." He muttered as sucked a hickey onto the base of Steve's neck.
Steve moaned in pleasure as Bucky pulled away and brushed his lips across the deep bruise appearing.
"Oh Buck. I love you too." He stuttered.

Next thing they new Steve had turned around and was lying on top of his boyfriend. The urge had suddenly crept up on him and he wanted Bucky so bad. They began to kiss each other intensely and passionately, a war broke out between their tongues. Bucky was tugging eagerly at the base of Steve's shirt so Steve happily sat up, breaking the kiss, straddling Bucky's torso and ripped it off and followed it up by helping his boyfriend remove his own too. It wasn't long before Steve was on top of Bucky and aggressively planting kisses all across Bucky's jaw and sucking at his collar bone. Bucky let out a deep moan and bucked his hips up against Steve's in a needy gesture. He wriggled his way out of his slouchy fatpants just in time for Steve to grab his bulge. Steve could feel it already becoming hard much like his own.

He started to trail his lips down over Bucky's chest and abs, treasuring ever little surface area of his boyfriends skin. He paused and paid special care to the scars around the base of his metal arm. As Steve got further down Bucky's stomach and started to trace his v-lines ticklishly with his delicate fingers. Bucky felt a heat begin to rise in his abdomin and he reached his flesh hand down to pull at Steve's scruffy hair.
"Oh Steve!" He moaned. "I need you. I want you in me!"
"Be patient you." Steve smirked as he began to tug down Bucky's briefs with his teeth. He shoved three of his fingers into Bucky's mouth where he could feel Bucky's tongue obligingly swirl around them, coating them in saliva. He pulled off Bucky's underwear the rest of the way to reveal his now fully hardened cock and gave his tip a teasing lick. Caught off guard by the unexpected move, an excited Bucky let out a small wine and accidently bit down on Steve's fingers.
"Ouch! Hey!" Steve said and shot Bucky a look.
Bucky looked at him innocently, mouth still full and shrugged. "Sorry, not my fault." Steve thought he could just make out his words.
Steve chuckled and shook his head at his boyfriends adorable face.
"Can I get a hand?" Steve asked, gesturing to his pants.
With Steve's fingers still in his mouth Bucky didn't hesitate to practically rip Steve's tracksuit pants and briefs off all in one go.