Dinner Date

"Hmmmm, umm, I'll get...." Bucky hummed and harred over the menu unsure of what to get.
He had never been out for dinner since he sort of, came back to the normal world I guess you could say. Large, noisy groups of people still made Bucky nervous and it wasn't until tonight that Steve managed to convince him that he was alright to go out.
"Get the ribs Buck." He nudged him, sweetly trying to help him out.
"Huh? Umm okay, I'll get the ahh ribs?" He stuttered as if it was a question.
He didn't even know what ribs were but he trusted Steve.
"And we'll get a bottle of sav too thanks." Steve added.

Once the waiter had their orders and was gone, Bucky looked around nervously. His mind raced with questions.
What if these people recognise me as The Winter Soldier?
What if something triggers me?
What if I have an anxiety attack?
All of this unfamiliar rowdiness was really quite terrifying to bucky and was stressing him out and Steve could sense it.
"Buck, your gonna be okay." He said kindly and reached a hand across the table and placed it on top of Bucky's.
Bucky returned him a half hearted smile.

Eventually their food arrived and bucky stared at the plate in front of him in shock. Big, thick pieces of juicy tender meat lay right in front of him, but there was no cutlery.
"How do I? W-what do I do?" He asked flustered.
"Use your hands." Steve chuckled.
Bucky cautiously lifted the mouth watery meat to his lips, it smelt so good. He took a large bite and let the taste engulf him. He moaned in pleasure and let his eyes roll back in his head.
"Holy shit this is so good!" He exclaimed.
"I knew you would like it." Steve laughed.
Bucky didn't reply, he was too busy eating his delicious ribs. They were the best thing he ever tasted. They made him forget how paranoid he was and he just began to relax and enjoy himself. Quickly, he finished off the last rib, sucking the bone dry. He looked up at Steve who was looking at him amused.
"Boy, you must really like ribs then?" He chuckled.
"What?" Bucky shrugged with his mouth still half full and his face covered in ribs sauce.