Bath Time

WARNING: SMUT!!!!

Bucky jogged up the stairs to their apartment and opened the door, letting out a relieved huff as he soaked in the cool air of Steve and his air conditioned lounge. He whipped off his shirt and used it to wipe the sweat off of his forehead before turning around to see Steve just stepping into the apartment puffing.
"Geez, you still can't keep up with me." Bucky teased him.
Struggling to catch his breath, Steve just shot him an amused look.

Both men looked super hot, sweat glistening all over them, there muscles taught and their breath ragged. Bucky pulled his hair out of its bun and ran his fingers through it.
"God you're so hot." Steve said in a hoarse, dry voice.
"I could say the same." Bucky smirked. "But we're both a little dirty right now. Care to join me in the bath?"
"Oh, it would be my pleasure." Steve said in a deep voice.
Bucky went to turn on the bath. He let the steaming hot water run and added bubbles to make it a bit more romantic. He was feeling a little frisky like he often did after they excersized - Steve just got looked so hot when he was sweaty - and wanted to get Steve in the mood too. Once the bath was full he turned off the hot water and called out to Steve who was there in a flash.

The two of them stripped down butt naked and admired each other like they always did for a few seconds before slipping into the bath together. As Steve leant back against the tub Bucky slid into his lap between his legs and rested his back against Steve's chest.
"Oh, woah Buck." Steve chuckled caught off guard.
Bucky smirked to himself as they sat there relaxing. He was going to start off simple, and not act out of the ordinary. Swirling the bubbles around in front of him gently, he leant his head back against Steve's shoulder and looked up at him smiling.
"What's for dinner?" He asked casually, although his stomach was rumbling.
"Hmm, I don't know. Haven't got anything organised yet." Steve pondered as he traced the scars on Bucky's left shoulder.
It sent shivers up and down Bucky's spine.
"How about macaroni and cheese?" He suggested.
"Sure I like the sound of that." Bucky confirmed.
They sat in silence just enjoying each others company for a little while longer until Bucky piped up again.
"Steve, will you wash my hair?" He asked.
"Sure thing Buck." Steve said unknowingly.
Smirking to himself, Bucky slipped out of Steve's arms and ducked slowly under the water. He knew it got Steve turned on whenever he came out of the water dripping wet. He turned around and flicked his hair back, squeezing the excess water out of it with his flesh hand. He saw that Steve already had the shampoo in his hand.
"Damn Buck. You need to stop doing that to me!" Steve joked.
Bucky just flashed him a smile as he crawled towards him went back into the same position in his lap.

He let Steve massage the blueberry shampoo into his scalp and rinsed it out. Suddenly as he was sitting there he bucked his hips back into Steve's groin.
"Holy shit Buck." Steve gasped at his boyfriends sudden forwardness.
Bucky smirked and continued to grind back against Steve until he felt his dick go fully hard against his back.
He turned around to face Steve and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. But when he went to pull away he noticed that Steve was holding him there with his hand clutching at Bucky's wet hair. He ran his tongue along Bucky's bottom lip and Bucky let him in without resistance, happy that his plan was working. As Bucky climbed on top of Steve they slid down a little further into the tub and deepened the kiss. Eventually Bucky pulled away and started kissing Steve's collarbone causing him to moan. This pleasured noise set Bucky off and he felt his the pressure of his boner against Steve's leg.
"B-Buck. Let's take this to th-the bedroom." Steve stuttered, struggling to get his words out as bucky trailed his lips along Steve's jawline.
"Whatever you say Captain." Bucky said in a deep voice and looked up at Steve seductively.

Without hesitation they practically jumped out of the tub and attacked each other with kisses as they stumbled down the hallway together, not even stopping to dry themselves. Bucky practically threw Steve onto the bed and leapt on top of him. He started to leave a trail of kisses from his lips downwards, his jawline, then sucked his collarbone, then kissed down past his nipple, to his abs. Once he got to his v-line he stopped and moved on to the real business. He took the tip of Steve's hardened cock into his mouth and slowly moved down further and further until he was completely full of him. He smiled a little as he listened to Steve moan and shift underneath him in pleasure as he began to swirl his tongue around. Steve gripped at the sheets either side of him. Bucky was so good at this.
"Ohhh, yes." He groaned and moved his hands to Bucky's damp, thick hair.
Bucky started to move up and down slowly, nearly completely emptying his mouth and then going in until there was no more to take. He got progressively faster until Steve said the words.
"Buck its cuming." Steve moaned.
Bucky nearly spat it out and laughed at the pun but he kept going. In just a few more seconds Bucky could feel the hot cum sliding down his throat and he swallowed it all until it stopped before pulling off. He moved back up to Steve's face and they shared a sweet kiss before Steve motioned for Bucky to suck his fingers.
"Uh uh, let's switch it up this time." Bucky smirked.
"Oh! Be my guest." Steve replied and quirked an eyebrow.
Bucky quickly got to work. Once Steve had lubricated his fingers he flipprd him over and spent hardly anytime stretching him out, he just couldn't wait to get inside of him.
"Okay, you ready?" Bucky asked.
"Hell yes." Steve groaned.

Without hesitation Bucky slid into Steve and slowly went straight to his full length. Steve gasped but nodded for bucky to move. Not wasting time he began slowly and increased his speed and depth. It felt so good, both men moaned and moved their hips together until they both reached their climax and collapsed, Bucky on top of Steve. Panting, Steve riggled around so that he was facing bucky.
"Well that escalated quickly you kinky little shit." He laughed.
"Love you." Bucky smirked.