Cliff Diving

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my forehead and I couldn't help but smile and my eyes fluttered open to see my handsome boyfriend smiling down at me.

"Good morning Beautiful."

"Morning Handsome, tell me why am I getting up early?" Completely forgetting our plans for the beach- I am not a morning person.

"You really forgot our plans to go cliff diving with the rest of the guys?" He asks while laughing at me.

Rude.

"Yes I did. You of all people should know I'm not a morning person."

"I know," he says while kissing me, "that's why I waited to get you up until 9" Smart boy.

"Alright, alright I'm up." I smile at him while sitting up in bed and he leans in to kiss me, I pull away seeing as he's already dressed and he pouts at me.

"What? I have to get ready too!" I say while getting out of the bed.

"Well we still have an hour.." He says with a sly smile.

"Nice try lover boy. I dunno bout you but I'm hungry so I'm gonna eat before we leave." I saw poking my tongue at him with a wink.

"You're no fair!" He pouts, "but I am hungry."

I just laugh the whole way down the stairs into the kitchen. We finish breakfast and pack a bag with towels and snacks and head out for our ten minute walk to the beach.

"Did I tell you I'm going to be a godmother?" I ask him as we walk with our hands swinging between us.

"You didn't! When did this happen?"

"A couple weeks back when we had our date and Emily came over to help me get ready." I smiled at the memory.

"Well that's exciting! It makes sense why you're helping her so much."

"Yeah it is! I mean I love kids and the fact that Em is finally having a baby is super exciting. "

"Yeah..." He trails off like he almost whats to ask me something but is cut off by the yells from all the boys on the beach.

"And here come the lovebirds!" Embry says as we finally make it to the group.

"Your jealousy is showing Embry." I say poking my tongue at him which he does back.

"Well aren't you guys mature." Comes a voice I haven't heard in about three weeks...

Well it should be an interesting day if he's here.

My smile immediately slides off my face as he makes his way between Quil and Embry, and I feel my anger towards him start to burn again.

"I'm gonna go see if Emily needs any help." I detach myself from Paul and make it to where Emily is setting up some towels ignoring the guys who are protesting my leaving.

"Hey Em need help with anything?"

"Nah I'm fine," she says with a smile, " Whats got your panties in a bunch?"

"What? Nothing." I say with an innocent face.

"Oh c'mon Scar. You're always one to hang out with the guys, why are you distancing yourself?"

She asks as she looks into my eyes waiting to catch me in a lie. Ever since she's been pregnant she's had like this sixth sense of when people are lying to her. It's scary.