Is That? Yes It Is!

"So what color theme where you thinking for the wedding?" Emily asks as we sit in her living room which is littered with wedding magazines and Colton's baby toys.

"Well since it's going to be in October and that's considered the 'harvest' season maybe a red and orange theme. The flowers can be red roses and say orange lillies and then white accents, the bridesmaids dresses could be an orange color but I'm not entirely sure yet." I say.

It's the beginning of June and Emily insists on wedding planning now, so that's what we're doing. I have to admit, we've been at it all day and I'm not really enjoying it anymore. Not to mention I've had the most uncomfortable feeling in the world today.

"Scar? You listening?"

"Hm? Sorry Em. I'm just-"

"Restless? Yeah I understand. I'm sorry I shouldn't have made you sit around for so long."

She says getting up and walking towards the kitchen grabbing two bottles of water and a plate of cookies. She also put in The Breakfast Club and Colton is happily playing on the floor.

I must've dosed off a bit because when I look around, the movies almost over meaning the boys are due to be home soon. I decided to get up and help Emily, but quickly sit down due to the weird kicking feeling coming from my swollen belly.

Oh my goodness...my baby's kicking! Right at that moment I hear the boys burst through the door and start complaining about their hunger.

"Paul!"

I call from my spot on the couch as I keep my hand in the spot of the kicks that are coming quite often now. Paul comes running into the living room with a worried expression that goes away when he sees the giant grin crossing my face.

"What is it Babe? You alright?" He asks as he sits down next to me. Without answering I grab his hand and place it where mine has been, covering his with mine and just watching his reaction.

"Babe what—" he was cut short by another kick right to his hand and his jaw drops the same time his eyes widen in awe. His eyes drop to our baby then back up to me as a grin lights his face up.

"Is-is that Little One?!" He ask excitement laced through his voice and all I can do in reply is vigorously shake my head and smile bigger if that was possible.

He smiles again as he leans into kiss me with the most passion and love he could possibly muster. He breaks the kiss only to lean down and kiss my baby belly, which is responded to be another kick. He smiles and helps me up and we walk to the dining room and grab whatever's left of the food and start to eat.

Later that night after Paul and I got home, we were on our way to bed when we passed the nursery and I couldn't help myself but to walk in and just look.

Yes I know what it looks like but I like imagining what it's going to look like when the baby gets here and how excited we'll all be.

"You alright Babe?" Paul whispers as he wraps his arms around me, resting them on my belly.

"Yeah just picturing what it might look like when our Little One is finally here."

"It'll be perfect once they get here." He says kissing my temple as I lean into him and I start to think.

"Would you want more kids after this Paul?"

"Well of course. I know how not fun it is to be an only child. Why? Where did this come from Love?"

"I dunno I was just thinking. Since this was so unplanned I guess I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with it in the future.." He turns me around to look at me, lifting my chin so that he can see my eyes.

"So what if this was unplanned Lottie? We get to start a family and that's all that matters. It'll be hard–probably, but we're smart we can work through this. And however many more to come. Okay? Don't worry so much."

I nod in agreement realizing he's right and I'm just worrying about everything, he leans in to kiss me and all my worries disappear.

I told him about my plans for the wedding and he seemed to agree, but kept telling me 'it's whatever I want blah blah blah I'll just be happy when you walk down that aisle' yeah loads of help right?

This is is gonna be a fun ride!