First Appointment.. I'm Nervous

"Mama, Mama!"

"There's my Little Man!" I say as I open my arms for a hug.

"Mama." He says as he puts his hands on his hips and I see a face that mirrors Paul's. "I'm dis many," he holds up three little fingers, "I not little, I Big Boy now." I smile down at him and nod.

"You're right, I'm sorry. You are a Big Boy."

He smiles a breath taking smile showing all his little white teeth against his russet skin.

"But I your Big Boy right Mama?"

"Always." And he gives me a kiss before another voice is heard.

"There's my three favorite people!"

"Daddy!!" I can't help but smile seeing my son run into Paul's arms both with matching grins on their almost identical faces.

"Hey Big Guy!" Paul says as he lifts him up into a hug.

"You taking care of Mama and Little One for me?" He nods his head rapidly the grin never leaving his face.

"Good." Paul smiles down on your son and you can see the love and happiness in his eyes.

"And how is my beautiful wife today?" He asks as he comes over and gives me a kiss, both of us smiling into it.

"I'm doing pretty good my handsome husband." I say with another quick peck and he grins at me before getting down on both of his knees.

"And how is my Little One?" He says as he places both his hands on my swollen stomach.

"Not causing any trouble for Mom now are we?" I giggle and run my hand through his soft black hair as he kisses my baby bump.

"Just a couple more months and we get to meet our Little One."

"I'm bringing sexy back..." I'm gonna kill Jared for making that my ringtone.

"I'm already here we don't need anymore!"

I heard Paul mumble from beside me in his sexy morning voice, and couldn't help but giggle at him answering the song. I peel my eyes open and search for my phone before I have to hear anymore of the annoying song.

"Hello?" I mumble out still half asleep, not even looking at the caller ID.

"Scar? Are you still asleep?"

"I was Em, but it's fine. What's up?" Slowly waking up trying to remember my cute dream, I wonder if that'll be our future?

"Did you forget we're going to Seattle to uh go..shopping?" Oh shit!! My first doctors appointment is today! I totally forgot, obviously.

"Right! I forgot sorry, I'll get ready and be over in a bit." Emily just laughed at me as I hung up and tried to get outta bed. 

"No. You can't leave." He mumbles into my back sending a shiver down my spine.

"But I have to Paul! We have to go Christmas shopping!" I laugh still struggling to get up.

"You went shopping a couple weeks ago. Why didn't you get it all then."

"Cuz that was baby clothes shopping. It's different." He groans over-dramatically and lays on his back releasing me from his grip and I laugh at the child he really is.

"Don't worry Babe we should be back later today. It's just one day."

I laugh as I kiss him before jumping out of bed and he pouts at me. I jump in the shower and notice I'm no longer my skinny self, hehe I have a little baby bump!!