The Originals-Preview

Hello hello!

I'm back to promote a potential new story of mine!

Would anyone be interested in an Originals/Klaus Mikaelson fanfic?

If so here's the tentative first chapter, please lemme know what you think! (Also this takes place during Season 2 of The Originals so potential spoilers! :)

Stumbling into the tomb, I pause at the body slowly waking up from the brutal beating he suffered. Lifting his head I gasp, my knees hardly able to hold me up at the sight.

The sight of a man I haven't seen in over 300 years. A man who's brother I would've, and actually did, die for.

"Elijah?"

"E-Eliza? H-how?" He squints in the darkness, shaking his head from the dizziness.

"Elijah!" I make my way quickly to him, surprised that he is real.

I fall to my knees in front of him, grasping his face between my hands. My eyes roam over his face as he does the same, not knowing how this is even possible. How I can even be here right now.

"How is this possible? Eliza, I saw you die. We all did."

"I—I don't know. I woke up in the tomb, and stumbled my way here. No stake in my heart, I just suddenly wake up." I say still disoriented, still unsure if this is some sort of witchy mind trick.

"Do you remember anything?"

"No I—"

"Oh Eliza dear how good it is to see you awake." Leaving my hands on Elijah, I turn to see an older lady with dark skin and a certain magic around her.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"You leave her alone! You leave her out of whatever you're planning!" Elijah suddenly strains against his chains, yelling at this strange lady.

"Well there was a reason I brought her back Elijah dear."

"Brought—you brought me back? How? That's impossible. I was dead, more dead than I already was. With a stake through my heart!"

Sudden flashes of the night I "died" bombard my mind, and my emotions are overwhelming..

"My dear, you have a lot to learn."

"Don't you touch her! If you lay one hand on her, believe you me, you're death will be more painful this time around."

My eyes widen at the violence I wasn't used to coming from Elijah. Who is this woman to elicit such anger?

"Well, I guess we'll see about that now won't we?"

She gives me a malicious smirk before snapping her fingers and it all goes black.

Elijah watches as Eliza's body, still dressed in her gown from the 1800s, hits the floor and Finn–well Vincent, begins to take her body away.

"What are you doing with her? How did you bring her back?" Elijah straining once again against his hold.

"So many questions my son. In time, you will understand."

Ester says leaving Elijah to struggle in his bonds in attempts to free his long lost sister.