I Need Time...

~Paul's p.o.v~

What. The. Fuck. Just happened...?

I think as I stare numbly after my imprint as she storms out of our room and a minute later I hear the front door slam and it finally wakes me from my trance.

Rachel just shows up and ruins my entire life. In ten minutes.. I didn't even sleep with the bitch!! I might have contemplated it when Scar and I had our fight, but I didn't because I loved Scar then, and I love her now!

God. I seriously need to fix this, I can't lose her. She has to know that I'm telling  the truth! Rachel is such a lying bitch, she just likes to piss off Scar and the easiest way is to lie about me.

Because we had no contact for two years, I understand that she doesn't know what to believe, but with this she has to believe me! I'll need all the help I can get, I can't lose my imprint, my love.

~Scar's p.o.v~

This can't seriously be happening. I get engaged to the love of my life and it takes Rachel Black ten minutes to fuck it all up!

I want to believe nothing happened, but Rachel was just so convincing and–and the way Paul would tense every time her name was brought up..

I finally made to my old house, angrily wiping the damn tears off my face, busting into the house scaring a half asleep Jared. I think he had patrol that night and, by the time Paul and I had finished the fight and I walked out, he must've already been asleep.

"Scar? What are you doing here?" He asks wiping sleep out of his eyes.

"I'm going to bed Jared. Goodnight."

As I try to make it up the stairs he blocks my path and grabs me by the shoulders forcing me to look at him.

"What happened Scar? Why aren't you with Paul?" My jaw clenches at his name and Jared notices raising his eyebrow at the action, waiting for my answer.

"Paul and I got into alright? Rachel decided to show her skank ass face at our house and just about ruined everything! I...I don't want to talk about it okay? Not tonight."

He nods his head slowly, but looks at my left hand as I bring it up to wipe a couple escaped tears and he smiles slightly.

"You're still wearing his ring. That's a good sign." He's right and I can't help but sigh.

"Yeah...I just couldn't take it off, because if I did then it would've made things final and I don't want it to end, I just need some time to think about everything..."

Jared pulls me into one if his bone crushing hugs whispering to me that everything will be alright. I hope he's right, because right now I feel like my world is just falling apart. I can't lose Paul, my love, my soulmate.

**Oh my goodness thank you all for the hearts and comments!! I'm glad you guys are liking it! You all rock! Sorry this chapy is kinda crapy :/
Heart
Comment
Follow!    <3