Obsessive Fangirls (Kenma)

You couldn't take it.

The cuteness was WAY too much to handle.

Kozume Kenma, the boy you were in love with.

You and your bestfriend Yui were the founders of the Kenma fanclub.

Haha... Until Yui got a boyfriend.

But she still helped you stalk Kenma.

Together you stalked him, watched him, took photos of him. Heck, your phone wallpaper was a picture of fetus Kenma. (You have your ways, don't judge.) Although, you changed it every week. You couldn't choose your favourite Kenma photo! That would leave the other photos to be sad!

~

"Ne ne~ (name)-chan Kenma's walking this way!" Yui gave you a teasing smile as she motioned for you to turn around.

You spun around, and low and behold THE PRINCE HIMSELF KOZUME KENMA (*crowd cheering in the distance*) Oh, and that popular bed headed guy. What was his name again? Kuroko? Urooko? Eh whatever.

"aCt NaTUraL!!" You screeched as quietly as you could.

Well, you insisted upon acting natural but you held out your arm and leaned towards your left, as if you were going to cooly (*cough* lamely) lean on the wall.

But you failed, and stumbled a bit.

Kenma walked by with his friend, not even sparing you a glance still playing on his PSP.

On the other hand, Kuroo gave you a slight weirded out look.

"Oooh, tough luck." Yui snickered.

You gave her a half hearted glare and then proceeded to sob into her shoulder.

"He will never notice meehhhhh!!"

~

It was lunchtime, and your other bestfriend, Sakura was currently discussing a very important topic.

"WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIIIISSSSSS I SHIP IT SO MUCH OH MA GAHHHHH!!!" She screamed. Well, you were in a secluded part on school grounds. Nobody would hear.

You tried to calm her down, to no avail.

She had found your precious secret treasure.

In other words, your camera roll. Consisting of photos of Kenma. And the occasional snapchat filtered selfie.

"We MUST get them together Yui!!" Sakura squealed.

"But how? Sorry (name)-chan, but I don't think he knows you exist." Yui grimaced.

"I know I know." You sniffled dramatically.

At least the Kenma fanclub can consider Sakura as a kinda-sorta-ish member.

"THAT'S IT!! I'VE GOT AN IDEA!!" Sakura jumped up, her eyes sparkling.

You knew this wouldn't end well.

~

"Guys, I love you and all. But I don't think this will work." You groaned.