No. (Part two, suprise character)

The boys were having a friendly match of poker, betting with the last cookies that (name) had made.

Unbeknownst to the boys, (name) was getting ready for a special night.

Storming down her stairs of her house, she consulted Kuroo Bokuto Oikawa and Daichi.

"So tell me. Which looks better, the black shirt with lace sleeves, or the red shirt with lace sleeves?" She questioned, holding up the choices.

"Ohoho? Getting ready for our date (name)?" Kuroo smirked.

"You mean her date with me." Bokuto ran his fingers through his hair.

"Babe, can I tell them already that were dating?" Oikawa gave (name) a cute face followed by a seductive smirk.

She merely rolled her eyes, and looked to her brother.

"The red goes better with your shorts." He said, but grabbed her wrist after she smiled, nodded, and began to escape.

"But in all seriousness, who are you going out with?"

She turned back with a small blush on her face- nearly giving the other boys a nosebleed at her cute face- and she trued to escape his grasp.

"My friend. Yuki." She hastily meeped out.

"Yuki's studying abroad in America. We talked on the phone yesterday." He narrowed his eyes at his little sister, who seemed to be growing pale.

She turned around slowly, and she whispered something in Daichi's ear.

"Hey hey hey! I wanna know the secret too!" Bokuto shouted. Kuroo and Oikawa nodded in agreement.

Sheepishly meeting all their gazes, she managed to get out a simple "okay" and motioned for them to follow her.

Stopping them by the front door, she spoke.

"When you hear a knock, call me down." And with that, (name) rushed upstairs to change.

~

*knocks*

"Bro, I really wanna open it~" Kuroo whined.

"Shh bro she said not to." Bokuto twitched, clearly wanting to open it as well. Oikawa sighed exasperatedly and flung the door open. Daichi had no surprise at who was at the door, because in all honesty (name) and the 'guest' had been talking for a while. She gradually hung out with 'friends' more, and became just a tad bit colder when rejecting his teammates again and again.

"Kenma?!" Oikawa, Bokuto and Kuroo screamed.

(Name) rushed down the stairs at the commotion and flung into Kenma's waiting arms.

They hugged and Kenma moved in for a kiss, glancing at the audience quickly before kissing her.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey!" She giggled.

The boys were all left flabbergasted, shocked even at how Kenma, the now second year in University, managed to capture the (name)'s heart.

"Well, I'm off on my date with Kenma! Bye guys!" (Name) blushed and waved, walking away with Kenma's arm around her waist.

Daichi closed the door and found the boys to still being frozen in their spots, wondering how could they have possibly not considered the fact she had a boyfriend.

"Come on, I'll show you her stash of cookies. We can all share." He sighed, knowing they'd complain about this for weeks.

~

Extended Ending

(Name) was never happier in her life. Her best friends beside her, in (favourite colour) dresses, as her bridesmaids.

And Kenma had his friends beside him too, Kuroo, Daichi, Bokuto and Oikawa as his groomsmen.

"You may now, kiss the bride."

They leaned in for the most loving kiss they had, and sure, although (name) could have had any of the boys (except daichi lmao) beside Kenma, she didn't regret her decision one bit.

And sure, it stung a bit for the boys to be rejected so much, and sure, it stung when the boys realized the word she said the most to them was 'no' , but they completely supported the now wed couple.

Although they do admit she looked damn fine--

They really were happy for her if she was so happy with him.

Alternate Ending

Just to be sure, she led Kenma out of sight.

As they turned the corner, he sighed.

"This is really evil, (name)."

She laughed. "I know, I know." She reached in her purse and brought out a twenty dollar bill.

Handing it over, she grinned.

"You're a damn fine kisser though."