Game Receipts (Kozume Kenma)

Not a continuation of Obsessive Fangirls sorry 

~

It was after school, when the volleyball team was having their practice.

The coaches weren't going to be there for the day, so most of the players were just slacking.

Therefore, it startled them when the gym doors were slammed open.

A girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair stood there with a determined look on her face.

"...Is Kenma here?" She broke the silence that fell upon the members of the Nekoma volleyball team.

Kenma looked over from his Psp, which he was playing on instead of practicing.
His eyes widened a small fraction as he realized what he discussed with the girl this morning.

-flashback-

Kenma was playing on his Psp at lunch, when he noticed a presence above him.
Looking up, he saw that is was (name), the top scoring student in his class. What did she want with him? Did she come here to make fun of him? To tell him to get off his Psp and eat instead?
So preoccupied with the negative thoughts swirling through his mind, he didn't realize you were trying to get his attention.

"Kozume-san? Kozume-saaaan? Helloooo?" She waved her hand in front of his face and he came to realize what was happening.

Looking up, he gulped nervously. She was a nice person, she wouldn't judge him right? Secretly, he always thought she was really pretty and he had a small crush on her, but he knew she was out of his league.

"Yes?" He responded.

"Uhm... C-can I talk to you after school privately?" (Name) fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"Well, I've got volleyball practice. But the coaches won't be there today, so you can come anytime really. I doubt we will take practice seriously today." Kenma replied cooly, relieved that you weren't there to tell him off or something.

(Name) visibly brightened and thanked him before walking off -with a slight skip in her step, he noticed- to join her friends.

-end of flashback-

"WhOAAAAAAAAAAA A GIRL CAME TO SEE KENMA?!" Yamamoto wolf whistled.

"My little kitten is all grown up." Yaku pretended to wipe a tear away from the corner of his eyes.

"Ohoho?" Kuroo smirked at Kenma.

Kenma shot them a glare, and made his way out into the hall. Shutting the door, he looked at you expectantly.

"...You wanted to speak to me?" He asked.

"O-oh! Yes! U-uhm...see the thing is..." She had a blush on her face and she seemed to be avoiding eye contact.

"The thing is..." Kenma continued for her. He was worried at how she seemed like she was on the edge of passing out.

Her face became even redder as she grabbed a small, wrapped up package from her bag. What happened to her determined aura when she opened the gym doors?

"I HOPE YOU'LL ACCEPT THIS!" She yelled, shoving the cute package in his arms and running away.

~

Kenma walked back inside, where he found his teammates up against the door. They were listening.

"Ohoho? Whatcha got there?" Kuroo teasingly taunted.

Kenma rolled his eyes and proceeded to unwrap the present.

"Uwah! Kenma-senpai you didn't tell us you had a rich girlfriend!" Lev exclaimed.

"She's not my girlfriend." Kenma scowled.

"Ehhh?" Lev pouted at having his assumption shot down so easily.

"Well, he's right about the rich part. How'd she afford that?" Inouka pointed at what Kenma had in his hands.

Kenma looked down, finally paying attention to his new present.
It was a new game that he had been wanting for a while now and a code to get free beta keys for a new game he also wanted to play. In the wrapping, there was a gift receipt.

"Damn...got yourself a fine girlfriend there. " Kuroo praised.

Kenma didn't even bother denying that as he noticed a phone number written on the gift receipt.

Smooth, real smooth.